Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Yeah, because you blink on SF and you get an instant hex from support Lion and then SF melts you with his 900 damage instant combo backed up by 150 damage auto attacks. SF just loooooooooves Tusk, please snowball your team into melee range of requiem.
    assuming his team are standing next to him 24/7 while farming - oh wait thats perfect, now go get all the towers and map control while he farms 2 stacks in the jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    assuming his team are standing next to him 24/7 while farming - oh wait thats perfect, now go get all the towers and map control while he farms 2 stacks in the jungle.
    Yeah that is pretty much exactly how the pros have been playing lately, usually a support sits behind the tower mid waiting for ganks becaus they know trading an under levelled no farm Lion for a very fed very levelled SF is game winning. And it's hard to take towers when you lose your creep wave from a screen away from heroes who have the mana to spam their spells ad infinitum.

SF just loooooooooves Tusk, please snowball your team into melee range of requiem.
    What is walrus punch and how does it work.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

SF is fine, Eul nonsense making him look stronger then he is. Dont get me wrong hes one of my fav hero to play. To me it was always odd how Pros barely used him for a long while anyway. He received no real change but a reskin and an lt bug fix to make it like wc3. Hes super popular now because hes one of those heroes that can do and build about anything and has the farming ability to back this up and one of the most well rounded stat gains of any heroes(basically hes what they were trying to make alchemist be). Hes not the best at anything, but hes good at everything. He relevant at every stage of the game (well minus the first 3-4 minutes).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    SF is fine, Eul nonsense making him look stronger then he is. Dont get me wrong hes one of my fav hero to play. To me it was always odd how Pros barely used him for a long while anyway. He received no real change but a reskin and an lt bug fix to make it like wc3. Hes super popular now because hes one of those heroes that can do and build about anything and has the farming ability to back this up and one of the most well rounded stat gains of any heroes(basically hes what they were trying to make alchemist be). Hes not the best at anything, but hes good at everything. He relevant at every stage of the game (well minus the first 3-4 minutes).
    I dunno, I think even without cheatstick shadowraze is too strong. Mana costs need to go up or the damage needs to go down. 325 damage for 75 mana in an AOE is completely absurd.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

mirana needs a nerf, i mean come on fkin 5sec stun and 320dmg and 3000 cast range wtf?? FOR ONLY 100 MANA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    mirana needs a nerf, i mean come on fkin 5sec stun and 320dmg and 3000 cast range wtf?? FOR ONLY 100 MANA
    It's more the short range arrows that are the problem. Virtually impossible to avoid, almost impossible to miss, stuns for about 1 sec and still does 320 dmg for 100 mana. Short range arrow into starfall and you just ate like 600 dmg at the drop of the hat.

Hero ain't OP though.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    Mirana doesnt need a nerf. Shes a high risk high reward skill based hero.

Yeah so is SF, just cause hes picked often doesn't make him op. Hes squishy as hell even with some items and razes are still skillshots.
    And its 1-5sec stun +320+300+225dmg so pretty much the same as a triple raze which is way harder to hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Mirana doesnt need a nerf. Shes a high risk high reward skill based hero.
    Not really high risk. Arrows are pretty reliable within 800 range or so and that's still a ~2 sec stun.

Mirana isn't OP because she has terrible stats and terrible damage. She will never carry, she is a support ganker and that's where her job ends. Arrow + leapmeleerangestarfall is pretty strong early game but her right clicks will always be awful. SF can be 5th in net worth and still be two shotting your supports and contributing massive AOE damage to team fights while he flash farms the whole map.

I should clarify though, I don't think SF is overpowered, I just think he needs to take more skill to use.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-07-17 at 06:31 AM.

Deleted
    SF is very easy to use, took me like 2 - 3 fails of the Euls + Ulti combo and now it hits every time - really stupid combo.

90% (I'm making this figure up, but I'm sure actually pretty close) of pro matches that pick SF will first ban lesh because SF is only good if he can't be stopped. Implying he can't be stopped is kinda stupid unless you are playing capmode with an actual team that has tons of communication. Otherwise, any roaming support combined with a hero like lesh mid will have SF either feeding or retreating to the jungle.

Funny thing is, there's probably a few more OP heroes that much fewer people are using in pro matches right now, but will probably be game changing picks in the international because everyone is trying to fine-tune their secret strats. I can think of at least three, 2 of which being clinkz and huskar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    90% (I'm making this figure up, but I'm sure actually pretty close) of pro matches that pick SF will first ban lesh because SF is only good if he can't be stopped. Implying he can't be stopped is kinda stupid unless you are playing capmode with an actual team that has tons of communication. Otherwise, any roaming support combined with a hero like lesh mid will have SF either feeding or retreating to the jungle.

Funny thing is, there's probably a few more OP heroes that much fewer people are using in pro matches right now, but will probably be game changing picks in the international because everyone is trying to fine-tune their secret strats. I can think of at least three, 2 of which being clinkz and huskar.
    I've been waiting for Huskar to gain popularity since his magic resist change, the hero is 100% broken.

Yea huskar is really dumb right now

I think SF is fine honestly

Sadly for Huskar silver edge exists. Also he does 0 damage to a BKB and scales poorly otherwise. There's also AA ult and pure damage which is why he won't get picked in competitive. I'll be very surprised if Huskar ever gets picked, there are like 30 heroes in the game that hard counter him.

Deleted
    Such as ? I can think of 2 hero which directly counter Huskar - Life stealer and AA.

Edit : I'm not saying i disagree i legit can't think of anything else which counters him.

What method are you using to dictate how carries are picked in tournament games? Surely you don't think they pick huskar first and just hope nobody counterpicks him, right? Are supports like AA being saved for the last picks in the games you watch? Which hero in the current popular meta besides SF/PL counters Huskar? Bans exist. In fact, Bans exist for a reason. Pick any of the AOE heavy mid FOTM heroes to deter a PL pick, Ban SF off the bat, then last pick Huskar if he's viable. Given the current meta, he looks to be the most viable which is why I think he will be picked.

But then again maybe teams are just sitting around boot camping last pick AA games just in case sombody decides to pick huskar against the counter.

Sadly for Huskar silver edge exists. Also he does 0 damage to a BKB and scales poorly otherwise. There's also AA ult and pure damage which is why he won't get picked in competitive. I'll be very surprised if Huskar ever gets picked, there are like 30 heroes in the game that hard counter him.
    that's not even a counter, a good huskar would just save his ult to remove silver edge debuff.

or just buy a ghost scepter. the hero is fucking retarded atm.. I've been playing it and you dont even need to armlet toggle. tho he isn't good vs qop lina bloodseeker. hero like clinkz wr are good vs him

- - - Updated - - -

Such as ? I can think of 2 hero which directly counter Huskar - Life stealer and AA.

Edit : I'm not saying i disagree i legit can't think of anything else which counters him.
    Lina and qop better counters.

- - - Updated - - -

SF is very easy to use, took me like 2 - 3 fails of the Euls + Ulti combo and now it hits every time - really stupid combo.
    i agree, i got my sf immortal from one chest also bought his arcana and started spamming him, the hero is too strong atm. hit 2 razes = ez kill, flashfarm like no one and you can't stop him because jungle.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Dunno what this conspiracy is behind the unstoppableness of heroes just because they can enter the jungle.

Roaming bounty hunter has a 77% july winrate for a reason...

In fact, almost every loss SF has this month happens coincidentally against a team with a bounty, a tusk, a clinkz, or in 1 case a night stalker...

Pretty weird coincidence for a hero who's supposed to be unstoppable and looooooooves fighting against such strong ganking heroes.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2015-07-17 at 05:08 PM.