Deleted
    I really like Aquila as an item on agi carries but I think I'm too greedy. Every time I am about to buy it I think "Nah, let's just save for a bigger item" but I don't think I've ever regretted the purchase the few times I did buy it on heroes like PA, Void etc. The passive regen is so good for sustain and it's good damage too for the cost. I think TA can benefit from it if she goes Phase because she lacks the mana efficiency from Treads but Treads TA doesn't need it as much and I just feel gettiing that Blink or Desolator faster is more important.

I believe Aquila remains the single most efficient damage item in the game for agility heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    http://www.dotabuff.com/heroes/oracle

god that winrate

nice game, dotards
    I think maybe 3 people in the world know how to use that hero. xD

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/616928254

me on prophet

what went wrong?
    Idiot jugg feeding, hope you reported that guy.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/616928254

me on prophet

what went wrong?
    What the hell? That's impressive in a sad way, although that's the first time I've seen comments on dotabuff.

http://ask.fm/EternaLEnVy1991

Hopefully EE will answer about bone7 phoenix and misery bane itemization that cost them Ti5...

TL;DR Shots fired towards FATA already.

Deleted
    Rikimaru confirmed legit hero in pubs.

JerAx left MVP.

I hope he will play together with EE. He did amazing job in ASC, and maybe it will give EE enough (leaniency??? no idea how to spell it) to not fall hard under pressure.
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2015-08-18 at 01:03 PM.

The problem with those blogs/tweets is they are pointless/over exaggerated and literally serve no other purpose than to damage the reputation of people.

Also everyone is obviously going to only say nice things about themselves.

Deleted
    I mean anyone who's seen Aui stream/do patch reviews/etc knows that there's at least some substance to PPD's critique of his communication skills. A lot of substance, in fact.

There's always going to be a certain amount of half-truths to a blog post like that, but anyone who's had to work together with other adults will recognize that the set of people who are nice and the set of people who are good teammates does not form a fully overlapping Venn diagram. Not even close.

Just played bounty hunter game, as a roam support. Found kills everywhere. Ended 44 minute game with dagon 5, GG bots, etheral blade and a blink dagger. And yes I was also warding. Nerf this hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Just played bounty hunter game, as a roam support. Found kills everywhere. Ended 44 minute game with dagon 5, GG bots, etheral blade and a blink dagger. And yes I was also warding. Nerf this hero.
    Pft, nerf Dazzle

Disclaimer, it's ability draft, it was just the first ability draft I had tons of fun with in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I pretty much always have issue finding kills when I BH. :/

Can make some on my own, but no free tracks to pick up from team engagement because everyone wants to just farm it out

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I pretty much always have issue finding kills when I BH. :/

Can make some on my own, but no free tracks to pick up from team engagement because everyone wants to just farm it out
    All you need is a OoV and good heroes with slows n stuns. PL works quite nicely. You smack him from invis (off c/d) with Jinada up, your team mate comes in and then your shuriken and enemy is dead in half a second.

- - - Updated - - -

and constantly gank every lane, not the same one, since sentries will start piling up.

and stack and pull the safe lane at the start of the game for some quick exp. Or snipe the enemy courier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    JerAx left MVP.

I hope he will play together with EE. He did amazing job in ASC, and maybe it will give EE enough (leaniency??? no idea how to spell it) to not fall hard under pressure.
    EE's new team is
    1 - EternalEnvy 2 - w33haa 3 - Misery 4 - Puppey 5 - Pieliedie

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    EE's new team is
    1 - EternalEnvy 2 - w33haa 3 - Misery 4 - Puppey 5 - Pieliedie
    Honestly sounds awful.