http://ask.fm/EternaLEnVy1991

Hopefully EE will answer about bone7 phoenix and misery bane itemization that cost them Ti5...

TL;DR Shots fired towards FATA already.

Deleted
    Rikimaru confirmed legit hero in pubs.

JerAx left MVP.

I hope he will play together with EE. He did amazing job in ASC, and maybe it will give EE enough (leaniency??? no idea how to spell it) to not fall hard under pressure.
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2015-08-18 at 01:03 PM.

The problem with those blogs/tweets is they are pointless/over exaggerated and literally serve no other purpose than to damage the reputation of people.

Also everyone is obviously going to only say nice things about themselves.

Deleted
    I mean anyone who's seen Aui stream/do patch reviews/etc knows that there's at least some substance to PPD's critique of his communication skills. A lot of substance, in fact.

There's always going to be a certain amount of half-truths to a blog post like that, but anyone who's had to work together with other adults will recognize that the set of people who are nice and the set of people who are good teammates does not form a fully overlapping Venn diagram. Not even close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played bounty hunter game, as a roam support. Found kills everywhere. Ended 44 minute game with dagon 5, GG bots, etheral blade and a blink dagger. And yes I was also warding. Nerf this hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Just played bounty hunter game, as a roam support. Found kills everywhere. Ended 44 minute game with dagon 5, GG bots, etheral blade and a blink dagger. And yes I was also warding. Nerf this hero.
    Pft, nerf Dazzle

Disclaimer, it's ability draft, it was just the first ability draft I had tons of fun with in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I pretty much always have issue finding kills when I BH. :/

Can make some on my own, but no free tracks to pick up from team engagement because everyone wants to just farm it out
    All you need is a OoV and good heroes with slows n stuns. PL works quite nicely. You smack him from invis (off c/d) with Jinada up, your team mate comes in and then your shuriken and enemy is dead in half a second.

- - - Updated - - -

and constantly gank every lane, not the same one, since sentries will start piling up.

and stack and pull the safe lane at the start of the game for some quick exp. Or snipe the enemy courier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    JerAx left MVP.

I hope he will play together with EE. He did amazing job in ASC, and maybe it will give EE enough (leaniency??? no idea how to spell it) to not fall hard under pressure.
    EE's new team is
    1 - EternalEnvy 2 - w33haa 3 - Misery 4 - Puppey 5 - Pieliedie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    EE's new team is
    1 - EternalEnvy 2 - w33haa 3 - Misery 4 - Puppey 5 - Pieliedie
    Honestly sounds awful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Honestly sounds awful.
    Assuming Puppey captains it and drafts, it could easily work out.

It's hard to contest w33haa's mechanical skill, and he's never really had the opportunity to play in a team that was remotely competent beyond himself. As much as I dislike him, I think it has the makings of a competitive team if Puppey can keep the throwing tendencies of their cores in check. IMHO if he could rein in Xboct in his heyday, he can rein in anyone.

I believe in puppey ;x

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if EE will be too happy not calling the shots. Although, it's easily one of his greatest weaknesses as a pro Dota player. C9 has made several odd decisions that has led them to lose matches they should've won.

Puppey seems like the natural leader, but I think there are 2-3 too many egos in that team for it to work out.

This leaves an interesting question out of all free agents imo.

Where is JerAx going to land? Couse I have no idea what it could be. Alliance? Notail team?

Got mindblown by secret team. No clue how to eat this straw.
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2015-08-22 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    This leaves an interesting question out of all free agents imo.

Where is JerAx going to land? Couse I have no idea what it could be. Alliance? Notail team?

Got mindblown by secret team. No clue how to eat this straw.
    kky+fata+jerax probably

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Finally had a really nice game as BH, kills happened!

Managed to get Butterfly, MKB, Desolator, Abyssal, BKB, phase boots. Sure is different when you manage to make kills happen
    Right click bounty! D:

post ti depression in full swing atm boys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    post ti depression in full swing atm boys
    We got three new majors this year. So once the ball gets rolling again, it only be like 3 months max between every major and ti.