I feel like every time a fix comes out from Reborn, there's like, 8 new bugs that arise...

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    I just find it annoying when people overhype people cause of a single flashy play.

fygod status
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

miracle isn't just overhyped for a single flashy play, he has a lot of them (In pubs xd). now we're just all waiting if he can do the same in pro matches, hes fucking legit so far.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-09-18 at 06:34 AM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post

fygod status
    Literally replace those lens flares with caster voices and there you have it ;D

Game 3 Complexity vs Root in the elimination mode with bat rider vs Slark mid. Woot x)

New patch most likely next week, seems to be a smaller one with balance changes. And then a bigger one after the majors.
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...=1#post1272339
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2015-09-19 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1803655744
    Time for a new Alchemist meta boys!
    Bounty, Earth spirit, Cyka and lesh, kek OSfrog

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1803655744
    Time for a new Alchemist meta boys!
    That 29:00-30:00 Dire advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    That 29:00-30:00 Dire advantage.
    We (I) almost threw hard. Team was feeding but I kept jungling, I was probably more at like 1400 GPM and I thought I could handle soloing their team because I didn't check their items, ended up dying, buying back, dying again lel

For real, though, I feel like Alch is going to get buffs he doesn't need and become very meta very quickly. The hero is just super strong if you don't interrupt his farm, and he can free farm mid off a ton of heroes (Invoker even with max E build couldn't really do a lot to stop me). He can have 6 slots by the time AM has bfury and manta, and can just run down mid and destroy your base while you can't do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Bounty, Earth spirit, Cyka and lesh, kek OSfrog
    Haven't seen Earth Spirit, before this game, in like 200 matches. People complain about this hero but he's a ghost in my experience.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-09-19 at 09:42 PM.

Haven't seen Earth Spirit, before this game, in like 200 matches. People complain about this hero but he's a ghost in my experience.
    That's probably true, but people haven't really seen him used in pro matches where people really know how to use a hero. That probably makes it a lot more uncommon.

And now I sincerely hate techies again. And he was on my team.

And now I sincerely hate techies again. And he was on my team.
    There's one thing techies can guarantee, and that's making a match go to the 70 minute point. Might as well pick Medusa

Elimination mode final now if people are interested
    http://www.twitch.tv/moonducktv

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    There's one thing techies can guarantee, and that's making a match go to the 70 minute point. Might as well pick Medusa
    Actually more pissed because I couldn't farm when he kept pushing the wave with mines. They blew up, wave pushes in under tower, rinse and repeat.

Actually more pissed because I couldn't farm when he kept pushing the wave with mines. They blew up, wave pushes in under tower, rinse and repeat.
    Uh...wait, what? Not even I have ever gotten stuck with Techies that would do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Uh...wait, what? Not even I have ever gotten stuck with Techies that would do something like that.
    First time I've seen that too. Still infuriating. Although we won, but dear lord, that was obnoxious.

There's hardly any Hero who can capitalize more on bad positioning than Earth Spirit, being a powerhouse of disables.

Problem is just, if your abilities miss, you're useless fuck and thereby get flamed & reported by your team.

He is rarely picked, but if someone can play him he is a huge pain in the ass.

Especially with all that shit he can pull off with scepter, so many possibilities.

Watching last pick Huskars dominate is just painful to watch, Alliance getting knocked out again it looks like D:

s4 is so bad, havent touched dota for like 24h kek. waiting for the patch this week too bad icefraud said it wont be big one, gotta wait for 6.86 after the 1st major :/
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.