Deleted
    Tinker is actually such an awful hero in pubs. He takes too long to come online in this meta where everyone is fighting like monkeys and have forgotten how to play with a Tinker.

Okay omni is god tier now, he was already ridiculous but that heal is basically instant cast now, you can't possibly juke it anymore.

difusal rapes him now
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    difusal rapes him now
    No more than it ever did? I mean the zero cooldown is nice, but repel has a long enough cooldown you only needed one charge anyway.

yea but his ult? also before he'd use repel on someone you dispeled it and he ult and you can't kill that target unless u've lot of magic dmg
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Been seeing more lifestealers now. His buff was not that huge. Ogre seems to be the new support hero of choice.

Deleted
    UD is actually the most broken hero in the game atm.

Aghs at 15 mins and its game over - kills supports in 2 Decays.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Been seeing more lifestealers now. His buff was not that huge. Ogre seems to be the new support hero of choice.
    I'm not sure its not huge.
    Infesting ancients is a big deal you cant really be ganked after lvl 6 if you're inside one, plus radiance/other auras work.

Hah, neat, the change to siege units means that Lich can eat them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    It also cleaves around you with BFury. Weird interactions are explained here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme...ger_mechanics/
    I guess they patched out the cleave before I managed to try it, unless I did something wrong it wouldn't work last night.

To be more clear, it does cleave damage at PA's location. It will not cleave at the target's location.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    To be more clear, it does cleave damage at PA's location. It will not cleave at the target's location.
    Yeah, I saw that, but they also crossed off the entire cleave section of that post saying "CLEAVE HAS BEEN PATCHED!!", so I was confused as to what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yeah, I saw that, but they also crossed off the entire cleave section of that post saying "CLEAVE HAS BEEN PATCHED!!", so I was confused as to what happened.
    Oh. Was that one of the hotfix patches then?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Oh. Was that one of the hotfix patches then?
    I have no idea, Valve isn't that good at telling hotfixes it seems.

I'd have to try at some point to make sure.

Deleted
    Huskar still broken as fuck if picked last with a Dazzle (which people always do). Simple recipe for easy MMR as Huskar is get fast Armlet, maybe rotate or push down the tower. Go kill rosh. Go throne. It's really that simple. Games end in about 15-20 minutes.

Omniknight
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

ye after watching some fpl streams lastnight it was doom everygame, cancer is back guys, midas aghs + refresher insta 5v3.
    - Ronald Koeman.

Oracle > Omniknight with 6s CD aoe purge.

You silly people underestimate the ridiculous power that is the instant cast purification. 4/0/0/0/stats build new omni meta. Give him another hero that can blink and do any sort of damage at all and you will just instant wreck anyone and everyone early-mid game.

Actually, you know what would be sweet is manta omni now. Fast running, with a slow, silence escaping, and 2 potential ranged nukes (the illusions).
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2015-09-27 at 05:39 AM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."