Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    They need to nerf the map/mechanics, not heroes. Spec is OP because you can send someone like Sylla or Bambi offlane and they get almost as much farm and XP as a pos 1 because how OP that hard camp is.
    A tonload of heroes can farm the hard camp with Iron Talons.

Enchantress & Lone Druid are so strong because they can sustain themselves on a lane even if the enemy tries to zone them.

I mean even the most ineffective tri lane can force out regular offlane heroes by just going after them, doesn't really work vs Enchantress or Lone Druid.

They're like Brood, you have to answer with specific heroes, if you don't have them they pretty much auto win the lane, except that LD & Ench have some real impact on the game with their advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post

is there a better feeling?
    OD disconnects and they sell all his items while people slowly leave with a terror blade trying to lone 1v5 at the very end of the match?

- - - Updated - - -

you solo'd an entire team as tb. with maybe a ds teamate. otherwise i can't come close to fathoming how the end of that match looked

- - - Updated - - -

no morph yoloswagging
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2016-03-20 at 10:48 AM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

I pretty much stopped playing Dota until the next patch, seeing as how someone picks OD or Spectre and the game is called. Only problem, 90% of the times, when it's on my team, neither of the players of these heroes can do anything at all. When these heroes are against me, it feels like I'm playing against Miracle or W33....

Not cool ..

play ranked. it's slightly less the norm for people to play heroes they suck at.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    OD disconnects and they sell all his items while people slowly leave with a terror blade trying to lone 1v5 at the very end of the match?
    http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2234897911

i think we were down 0-14 or something before we started turning it around

After long-ass streaks of losing, games like these aren't too bad.

wow. never seen a curve like that in my life where everyone stays. i can feel TA's butt clench of anger from here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    After long-ass streaks of losing, games like these aren't too bad.
    seeing treads/sange/sblade mag is like sitting behind someone in class "typing" on their touch screen laptop that happens to have a fully functional keyboard.

seeing treads/sange/sblade mag is like sitting behind someone in class "typing" on their touch screen laptop that happens to have a fully functional keyboard.
    In all fairness, if we're staying with that analogy imagine you're listening to the most dull person you have ever met for four hours.

lol got to keep it interesting.

I hope the next OP hero is veno. He's literally been doing nothing for like a million years.

MVP destory EG in dotapit finals. 3-0 Winning ~$100k.

Korean overlords are here.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol got to keep it interesting.

I hope the next OP hero is veno. He's literally been doing nothing for like a million years.
    He's already pretty close. His shit can't be removed, poison sting is a slow and powerful dot that ignore magic immunity, wards apply the same strength slow and half of the dot (which is still like 120 dmg) even at lvl 1.

Core position Venomancer that gets a relatively quick Veil, movement item, and Agh's is pretty terrifying. Agh's ulti is up very frequently and does something like 2000 damage with veil.

Venomous Gale does 750 dmg under Veil (15 sec.)

Poison Sting does 480 dmg under Veil (15 sec.)

Poison Nova with Agh's does 2334 dmg under Veil (16 sec.)

Obviously it's all balanced by it taking place over a lengthy duration and you may not have Veil up for the entire duration if you didn't use it pretty much right as you hit them with spells but the damage potential for Veno is pretty fucking insane. His biggest issue is, like Necrolyte, that Glimmer Cape exists. Enemy team could pick a healing hero like Dazzle or Omniknight, have both supports buy early Glimmer Cape (1900 gold) and even a core position Veno's impact is going to be severely reduced.

Glimmer Cape needs to be deleted from the game, tbh. Item is always going to be OP as fuck unless they make it so expensive people would just prefer to buy a Pipe instead.
    Last edited by PizzaSHARK; 2016-03-21 at 05:09 PM.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    He's already pretty close. His shit can't be removed, poison sting is a slow and powerful dot that ignore magic immunity, wards apply the same strength slow and half of the dot (which is still like 120 dmg) even at lvl 1.

Core position Venomancer that gets a relatively quick Veil, movement item, and Agh's is pretty terrifying. Agh's ulti is up very frequently and does something like 2000 damage with veil.
    The major issue with core Veno is simply that Bkb counters that hero really hard.

I mean a lot of core heroes like Invo or Lesh get countered by Bkb but Veno is literally useless against an enemy that has BkB and it prevents a fuckton of damage from happening at all, while other can simply delay their damage, Veno can't.

A bkb can even be used to purge his Gale, which is horrible considering that this skill is quite crucial to veno.

Veno currently is an underrated support hero, Gale is a first blood machine, Ench can fuckk off with her mega MS, Gale just cripples her for 15seconds, add an Ursa on top of that along with a hard camp sentry and Safe lane is won.

LD Bear? No problem, Gale on that thing and go for it, not even giving a shit about roar because how long Gale lasts.

Err? I believe literally only Venomous Gale is blocked by Magic Immunity. Everything else is neither able to be purged or BKB'd through. The only killing blow here is that Poison Nova cannot be lethal by itself.

EDIT: Ah, right. The dots and all are applied through BKB, but do not do damage while BKB'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Err? I believe literally only Venomous Gale is blocked by Magic Immunity. Everything else is neither able to be purged or BKB'd through. The only killing blow here is that Poison Nova cannot be lethal by itself.

EDIT: Ah, right. The dots and all are applied through BKB, but do not do damage while BKB'd.
    Correct. They block damage but do not remove the effects or the slow.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    I pick veno all the time for support if the other team doesnt have any good natural bkb heroes on their team. He is such an annoying hero to play against.

RTZ / Universe join secret. W33, Misery kicked from Secret. Reports Fear and Sumail left EG. EG is just ppd according to rumors.

R.I.P. EG

And lockout is in 4 days.

Calling BS until I get an official word on this. It does feel like too many sources and big names talking about it for it to be some big joke, but it's also fully possible we don't have the full story. I'm taking bets on a secret/EG merger myself.

what is "official" for you? Team secret announced it on twitter, thats good enough for me
    https://twitter.com/teamsecret/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

wtf is this Tower range and target indicator casual bullshit