Deleted
    Major qualifiers have been pretty interesting to watch

a word to the wise avoid useast. The South Americans have seized control. Que on uswest or euwest even with a bad ping the game is more playable.

Cyka blyat>>>>>>hueSpectre

Quick question, thoughts on Medusa keeping split shot on in team fights.

I feel like I'm either missing something, or all Medusa's I get are extremely lazy, since none of them ever disable it. I could understand kinda last night because we were against a PL, or maybe if you had someone to gather the enemies to mow them down, but they kept it on even when trying to kill Legion Commander alone and other things.

My guess is they just forget to toggle it for efficiency. I mean, do people in your bracket use helm of the dominator effectively? My guess is 'no'.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I mean, do people in your bracket use helm of the dominator effectively? My guess is 'no'.
    I'm sure you could apply the same statement to every bracket from 1 MMR all the way to 5k+. It quite possibly the worst used item in the game at all levels in general, I admit to forgetting to use it more often than I'd like. Or rather, I remember to use it, but I missed the stack because I was busy fighting, but I will totally get the next one!

split shot is like tread switching except it's just an on/off-switch

i guess it doesn't say much because i've seen 5.5k+ players not tread switching even once during entire games

10+ Year Old Account
    wifelifestealer is just destroying my pubs right now. Winning every game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    Hurricane Pike is the sleeper OP item this patch. As soon as people realize that it has enough stats on it that you can justify buying it on more or less every core in the game that item is going to be everywhere and teamfights are going to look like a bunch of drunk toddlers on ice skates.
    New items are usually either really underpowered or hilariously overpowered. Usually overpowered. I think they intentionally err on the side of "way too good" to both make people use them and because they'd rather introduce new items that people will use rather than items that people will laugh at and continue using their previous item builds.

Armlet is finally getting noticed. SnY/Drums nerfs might help but I have no fucking clue why they kept buffing that OP thing. It's been OP for like two fucking years and they keep buffing it anyway and the pros keep being collectively retarded and they finally notice it after Valve is like "jesus christ use this thing already! here, have ANOTHER 5 armor, just USE IT ALREADY!"
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

My guess is they just forget to toggle it for efficiency. I mean, do people in your bracket use helm of the dominator effectively? My guess is 'no'.
    I feel like there's a huge difference though between toggling a move and using an item to it's maximum efficiency. One is just a right click on the button.

Also I forgot I even posted this, I've become too reliant on the notifications from quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I feel like there's a huge difference though between toggling a move and using an item to it's maximum efficiency. One is just a right click on the button.

Also I forgot I even posted this, I've become too reliant on the notifications from quotes.
    I understand that you recognize it. Unfortunately, I suspect many... don't.

I understand that you recognize it. Unfortunately, I suspect many... don't.
    Maybe I just had too high of a hope for others

I love when people say, "void, if you land a bad chrono <heroes on enemy team> are gonna rape us", and I say: "That's why I don't do bad chronos."
    ...and resume landing good chronos for the game.

New Jugg Immortal best immortal ever. And I think the basic one is a lot better than the golden one (Maybe just painting something golden isn't really the best way to do things Valve).

Here's to waiting 4-6 months for all the compendium rewards, am I right?!

does anyone want to trade timber immortal? I've bambi one
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Gold was last year's theme, the alt-color immortals this year should really have been red...

You know you'll still buy it anyway. Why should they mix it up now.

I don't actually like the jugg ward much, hopefully the next goldens are better
    I do like the AM blades even if they don't match at all, though the Luna shield is awful in my opinion. The gyro item looks basically the same gold or not.

All that said, I think a red healing ward would've been sick. Of course, I'm sure some people would complain about muh immersion or something.

Am I just missing something, or is the Dota 2 inventory still literally the worst thing ever? I just want to be able to view all my items at once, rather than by hero...maybe I'm just blind.

Add everything to the "collection," there's even an add all button if you click collection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Manila Major groups are out

Group A: OG, Empire, Newbee, Col

Group B: Wings, DC, Secret, Navi

Group C: Liquid, Alliance, VGR, Fnatic

Group D: EG, Mineski, MVP, LGD

Bold and Italics are my winners of the group, just bold are the runners up. Non-bold I'd predict to fall to the lower bracket.

Group B is the most hard to decide who will come 2nd. I'm fairly confident Wings will win the group.

Group D seems like a joke

Group A seems insanely hard
    Group C is pretty close to Group A.

Can't wait!
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-05-29 at 06:14 AM.