Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Don't you just love getting a new hard drive and partition it up a bit? Mmm, I know I do.
    storage overkill? :P

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20891868

I wonder if it will go the way of Windows Phone, or if Gabe Newell is pushing for steam on a mobile platform too.

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    Looking at how full my older hard drives were, not to mention my externals (250, 320, 320 500) all being near-full, no. Not overkill.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can never have too much storage

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    That's a lot of downloads.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

But not a lot of uncompressed video capture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 450GB for games?

I am disappoint Cyan.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Oh my, my 2560x1440 Korean screen just arrived, pretty freaking awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naididae View Post
    Oh my, my 2560x1440 Korean screen just arrived, pretty freaking awesome!
    pictures! and drop by in the post your gaming setup thread else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Only 450GB for games?

I am disappoint Cyan.
    wow, skyrim, and crysis are on the SSD, but i dont think i have as many games as you

I should put that up with a picture of my computer with merely the caption "Cute."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by protput View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/L8UoN.png
    you just made my day xD

10+ Year Old Account
    i did some digging after posting that pic on facebook, it's using a 4 core cpu with each core having 4 logical sub cores, think of a xeon chip using AMD's module concept that is then hyperthreaded, for 16 logical threads, however, it's gonna come down to power, and even with all that and maybe a 28/22nm process, it still wont be as good as a desktop, because the cpu simply wont be as powerful as a desktop cpu

Microsoft's 'Durango' development kits are already in developers' hands, and the CPU at the heart of the machine is a monster. Where 360 has a three-core CPU from 2005, Durango promises four hardware cores, each divided into four logical cores - a spec greater than anything even the most hardcore PC gamer has on his desktop
    apparently this guy has never heard of skulltrail, SR-2 and the SR-X, or the rofl levels of performance of a single 6 core cpu at 4.6Ghz running 4 gpus

Deleted
    i did some digging after posting that pic on facebook, it's using a 4 core cpu with each core having 4 logical sub cores, think of a xeon chip using AMD's module concept that is then hyperthreaded, for 16 logical threads, however, it's gonna come down to power, and even with all that and maybe a 28/22nm process, it still wont be as good as a desktop, because the cpu simply wont be as powerful as a desktop cpu

apparently this guy has never heard of skulltrail, SR-2 and the SR-X, or the rofl levels of performance of a single 6 core cpu at 4.6Ghz running 4 gpus
    please tell me it will perform similar to amd cpu's? (bwhahaha next gen consoles making me laugh already)
    also yes one cannot simply grasp the idea of a i7-3960x @4,6 with a quad gpu setup to back it up :P (in defense that that thing is pretty close to becomming a concious being instead of just a pc)

Sigh. I bet you all will be sulking when it still performs better than the setups you listed.

And there is nothing wrong with AMD CPUs.

Deleted
    Sigh. I bet you all will be sulking when it still performs better than the setups you listed.

And there is nothing wrong with AMD CPUs.
    cmon the odds of that happening are pretty much the same and 2012 being the end of the world maya yadada.

I think it's quite apt to remind you that I don't see a GPU mentioned...

cmon the odds of that happening are pretty much the same and 2012 being the end of the world maya yadada.
    You can believe what you want, but it will run games much, much, much smoother than a comparable PC.

Deleted
    You can believe what you want, but it will run games much, much, much smoother than a comparable PC.
    at the price of what settings? console market will never equal high end gaming rigs like those around here are becoming more and more common imo.

@drunken last gpu that was mentioned for the xbox was some ati mid range card worth about $75 and released in 2009 iirc