Poll: Would you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Absolutely: I can argue with them all day long. Better yet, can they be of the opposite sex?

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely.

Recently I have found that horses are too often better company than people. So what that means, is that I could do anything I want with my new friend without having to beg him to do me a favor by coming with me.
    Honestly, I'm not much of a talk guy, I prefer to stand aside and listen to people. So someone like me would be awesome, cause he knew why it is so.
    Also, too many people I've met are too shallow... As soon as you mention to a girl you drive a Land Rover, your chances of getting laid get very high. So sad :/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I'm an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    The narcissist in me says I'd try to bang them. I can be quite quiet around new people though, so I'd take a few meets to warm up to them and discover they were my spiritual doppelgänger.
    I was more picturing cuddling personally. =P

But what to do after the cuddling...

No way.
    I'm too reclusive, we would never see or speak to each other.

Deleted
    That would not be possible.
    I never speak to people I don't know, others always have to take "the first step" - so, as the poster above said, we would not even speak to each other.

I'm a bit of a narcist, I'd love a me-clone. Although I can be pretty distant so we'd probably never keep in touch.

Deleted
    Of course I would, they'd be awesome My best friend is very close to my personality in many aspects and she's amazing, I'm truly happy to have a friend like her, maybe one day even more then friends

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be fun to meet someone as quirky as me, but I like leading, so even though I'm nice, the war for control would get old quickly.

I would certainly try to befriend that person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would marry someone with the exact same personality as me *

Yes, I could finally end my days!!! I pull the trigger for him, he pulls for me.

If I would come to other thoughts tho... Yes, why not?. We would just see each other like once a month or something (I like solitude).

Edit: Do he or me have to ask if we would be friends? Because I think it´s kinda gay to ask if you wanna be my friend... So I´ll skip that then, even if only once a month.
    Last edited by Elixor; 2012-03-09 at 11:04 PM.

Now I know why people don't want me around, after analyzing this question!

Nah, I wouldn't want to be around me. I'm very opinionated, and don't like to do a lot of things, for the most part. I can be abrasive from time to time, so I can see why people wouldn't want to hang out with me. And I can't stand people that are super-opinionated to the point of being sickening (I'm not that bad, but can be bad enough). So me in the same room as myself, would probably end up a fight!

Deleted
    nope, never. Anyone thinking that the whole world and all of it's belongings suck, is not exactly what I'd think as of ideal company.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I am asshole and I know that.

I have, so yes.

Of course. I'd be the best friend I could have, and the most fun person to hang out with for myself.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because they, like me, would be a quiet, antisocial introvert and would leave me the hell alone 99% of the time except if they want to go riding with me..

Yes... though I think it's a weird question. I'm friends with people with all sorts of different personalities, some very similar to myself, others extremely different.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    about 10 years back my parents had some family friends come over from England, they bought their son over as well.

so I took the son out to a few parties with me. My friends though he was a clone of me. Same personally, same mannerisms... my friends liked him. I though he was a tool.

so no.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would, but after a while I would get pretty sick of it.