Thread: Who is kony?

Who is kony?

I read about Kony everywhere but who is this? This is not a troll threat i really dont know who he is

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Carl Weathers is Kony... interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post

isnt that the guy from the original predator movie? (the pic, not wiki)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    isnt that the guy from the original predator movie? (the pic, not wiki)
    Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by rich1471 View Post
    dylan! You son of a bitch!

Judging by how many people are saying Kony 2012, hes going to be our next president.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xart View Post
    Yes it is.
    soo all this raising awareness is to stop a fictional character from a 1980's film? :P

Using an internet gaming forum to as who a cerain person is even though there's a thread dedicated to the person/action on this very forum? Google Joseph Kony and find 7807079 youtube links/facebook/wikipediaish pages about him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    LMFAO.

I guess us black folk all look the same *shrug*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    dylan! You son of a bitch!
    He was ghosting us.

What'sa matter, da CIA got ya pushing too many pencils?

Deleted
    Joseph Kony is a Ugandan guerrilla group leader, head of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA). While initially enjoying strong public support, the LRA turned brutally on its own supporters, supposedly to "purify" the Acholi people and turn Uganda into a theocracy ruled by Kony's personal interpretation of the Ten Commandments.
    The LRA is a militant group with a syncretic pseudo-Christian extreme religious ideology, known for the atrocities they commit against civilians, including murder, mutilations, rape, and in some accounts even cannibalism.
    Directed by Kony, the LRA has earned a reputation for its actions against the people of several countries, including northern Uganda, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic, South Sudan, and Sudan. It has abducted and forced an estimated 66,000 children to fight for them, and has forced the internal displacement of over two million people since its rebellion began in 1986.
    In 2005 Kony was indicted for war crimes by the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands, but has evaded capture.

wikipedia

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to be offensive or something, but couldn't you have just googled it, OP? Instead of posting on a forum and waiting about 5-10 minutes for someone to do it for you?
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

You can find all the information about this topic here. Closed.