I'd like to get better at PVP where to start?

I just came back to WoW and I had some past experience a couple years ago doing arenas and bgs, back then I would consider myself decent (I think I got to 1900 once) so I assume I wasn't a complete scrub.

Anyways, a lot has changed since I came back and I have no idea where to start. I've been running some bgs this week but I'm so rusty I am getting destroyed. Where would you recommend I go to read on strategies or is there a good place to watch videos? I'd like to try to get in a RBG but I don't know some of the dynamics competitive teams might be looking for.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Arena Junkies for live-streams and elitist-forums
    Skill-Capped for awesome videos and nice forums

Do BGs to learn your class and its mechanics, muscle-memory is very important.
    Do arenas with an irl-friend preferably or just cap with randoms. Using skype/TS/Vent is important
    for syncing CCs etc.
    Duels and more duels for those 1v1 situations in world pvp and arenas.

Thats all i have for now.

GLHF!

Deleted
    Arenajunkies.com twitch.tv and just practice practice practice

Thank you guys for the websites! I will start looking at them now.

1900 nowadays is like 2.1-2.2k of wotlk etc, so don't be too disheartened that you're not breaking 1900. (Not implying that 2.2k in wrath was impressive...)
    this game sucks

warcraftmovies.com pvp section is also excellent. look for high rated videos over the last year of your class, and then watch. much easier to see what a single person is doing when its the 'highlight' of the video, and not the team.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

Twitchtv you can see high rated players matches. The public test realm everytime it's up. I try to learn a different class each time i log on to it gonna try to learn a rogue or mage next time. Arenajunkies for gearing and advice. Zeylx sistuation awareness video was pretty good and it something i wished i learned better in season 9.