Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Funny how you say Britain then list 3 of the 4 countries that make up Britain. Did we invade ourselves?

WNYIRISHGUY, Aren't you living in the USA? That means my big toe is more Irish than you are, stop playing the victim.
    No we got this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

England want to control the irish people and take away our freedom !
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-03-09 at 11:39 PM.

was anne frank a closet irishman? a jewish leprechaun maybe? that's what i'm kind of getting from this thread atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    You don't understand the ROI = Repubs of ireland have a sentimental dislike and destruct to the English people and to it government because were treated like second classes citizen as far back to 17 or 18 century and to this day those felling have not change because england is a dictatorship government that want to rules other people land call it there owned !

and when this breakout happen england lets the irish people died !

want proof read this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_England
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Ireland
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England
    Stop trying to be the average Irish trouble maker. I allready see them all around me in every day life.(I'm Irish and live in Ireland).

No, the English didn't cause the Famine. Yes, mabye something could of been done to help us out during it. But that's in the past. No point trying to start another war over it. What's the point? To see a lot more deaths?

*Not trying to start any historic flame wars from this post. If it sounds like I am, I'm sorry and I didn't mean it*

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    a jewish leprechaun maybe?
    She'd never give you the pot of gold then.

Deleted
    What's Göring on with all the Nazi jokes in this thread?

Deleted
    This thread makes no sense, just seems to be one guy bashing British empire, a few people making nazi jokes, whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    why this thread makes no sense, just seems to be one guy bashing British empire, a few people making nazi jokes, whats going on?
    It's the internet, post 2012.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Look i am proud of the my ethnic european background that all and that i want to point out that there was more worst crime other that nazis/ww2 and if you want to know stalin was a mass murder he kill is own people before and after the war and beyond

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    The Hide and seek world champion.
    Sorry

But she's been dethroned.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    why this thread makes no sense, just seems to be one guy bashing British empire, a few people making nazi jokes, whats going on?
    I remember you from some funny thread before =O! Or else just many, many threads o.o.

This thread is just one guy trying to bash the English because of the History with Ireland, which is the OP and it started out with a wax sculpture of Anne Frank. Not sure how this all started o.o

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    What's Göring on with all the Nazi jokes in this thread?
    Not sure, but they can't go much fuhrer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    There are many lies about Nazi Germany as well, Alceus.

And yes, everyone hates Nazis because of their awesome looking uniforms. AND YOU KNOW IT !
    indeed, their uniforms were better i remember looking around the war museum in London and couldnt help thinking maybe Germany lost because they spent most of their time / resources making uniforms

This thread makes no sense, just seems to be one guy bashing British empire, a few people making nazi jokes, whats going on?
    you answered your own question, lol. im still trying to figure out what anne frank has to do with britain's alleged crimes against humanity

what's going? ppl having a good time you have to agree these nazi puns are funny if done on the right way:P and not the way to offence anyone besides it was 70 y ago:P

Deleted
    I would say welcome to MMOC, but you very nearly have 6000 posts, so I'm just gonna assume you're used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Sorry

But she's been dethroned.

Has another 2000+ years on him. Even though some people have claimed to have found him...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassch View Post
    I remember you from some funny thread before =O! Or else just many, many threads o.o.

This thread is just one guy trying to bash the English because of the History with Ireland, which is the OP and it started out with a wax sculpture of Anne Frank. Not sure how this all started o.o

who knows where you know me from :\ i post in far too many threads :|

oh well, this thread is still a fun read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I already used fuhrer =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    Look i am proud of the my ethnic european background that all and that i want to point out that there was more worst crime other that nazis/ww2 and if you want to know stalin was mass murder is people before and after the war and beyond
    Do they have schools in Ireland that teach spelling, or did the nasty english steal them along with the potatos and common sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    you are quite reich