Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I think the artist went a little too big on the blood elf there. While I like em large, that was a little overdone and a bit of an asian influence. Thumbs down.

Now. Why I hate GC - Volume 429.
    I appreciate him and the other designers totally making the game something I don't want to bother with anymore. My addiction was cured thanks to your constant fiddling around and making it not so much fun anymore. You have a PvP focused expansion with more class breaking PvE/PvP balance attempts and the answer isn't really going to cut it.

Spell resistance - I know how it works, I've played this game since the time we had to farm to beat a boss or you didn't progress and it made the game interesting. It never was too difficult to understand unless you were stupid. The actual reason is they want bosses to lay down faster and aren't really interested in requiring a guild/playerbase to work towards anything other than mechanics that aren't as interesting. I remember having to actually help out my guild's tanks so we could get past Hydross. Omg, it was backbreaking work because all 2 of them had to have it as opposed to the days when 40 had to wear resists and totally held us up and prevented... wait a minute it was something you did. Not like they've required resistance since about BT but that was also about the same time raiding was still a challenge. WoW died this expansion, I hate saying it but they really handed the hardcore gaming audience to Trion and Bioware. That's fine if you're a casual gamer and all, but this crap used to be more fun.
    Last edited by Idletime; 2012-03-11 at 11:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Corner Greg Street or any other high up developer with control over class balancing and ask them why they nerfed Arms Warriors and Resto Druids into useless specs in PVP, while at the same time letting Rogues, Warlocks, Mages, and Resto Shaman keep incredibly unfair abilities that caused them to dominate Arena and PVP as a whole for the entire expansion.I want an answer as to why Warriors having C Smash with 11% high end arena rep was so overpowered it demanded a balancing patch, but Rogues with 25% MS, 70% arp and Smoke Bomb with 20% arena rep are not being nerfed! Why Resto Druids were left to rot? Why warlock shaman which was clearly imbalanced in S9, S10, and S11 was never dealt with?AND WHY SHOULD I BUY MISTS OF PANDARIA WHEN THEY FUCKED ME OVER IN CATA WITH A BUNCH OF HORSESHIT NERFS TO MY WARRIORS!

Deleted
    In relation to the forum posts, I do believe they check the forums but the fact that 99% of the good posts get washed away and flooded over by the morons that post on the official forums. Good productive threads get locked due to internet hero's 'trolling' and just derailing threads because hurhurhur it's funny.

I spent a lot of time over the years posting constructive threads, giving correct feedback and suggestions to fix obvious flaws and bugs and helping alot of people in the process.

All that came of it was continued frustration and nothing being resolved bar the same old promises of 'it will be fixed next patch', we are aware of this issue and are looking into it, focus will resolve that issue, roll a dk and shut up etc etc.
    It get's to the point where you just cannot be bothered anymore, the issue seems that they brush over 'lesser' bugs/issues for another time then another batch of problems turn up and the original ones get pushed down further and further until they are just considered 'working as intended'.

As to the scroll of ress's.. yeah another clever if not overtly obvious 'gief us some moar monies' business plan. It's a shame they don't spend as much time on the game development as they do on these money making idea's. But i've commented on those already so no need to go back over it again.

As a long time player *end of vanilla* I don't expect to be given presents everyday and a pat on the back for playing, at the same time I can understand why so many say long time players are overlooked. The company obviously wants to get people back playing so they will offer them more offers and such.
    I think one thing that kill's it for some players is when they have something slightly rare, be it a mount/weapon or such.. blizzard have a tendency to make it widely available to everyone.. yes it's just pixels but those pixels do lend for some mild form of originality and status in game.. it goes hand in hand for me with the rehashing of old raids/dungeons. Going a bit off topic here tbh.

The general feeling I have gotten in recent years is that.. your a long term player and always pay your sub on time or in advance so your a dead set to continue playing out of habit more than love of the game and we don't really need to worry about your issues because you will continue to play. Our main worries are with the players who leave or are playing for short periods of time and shift around to game after game after game... i call these players 'timmy power gamers'.

But as soon as long time players etc get anything.. the timmy power gamers would flood the forums with OMG IZ NO FAIR THEY CAN HAZ ALL THE STUFF WHY U HATZ ME BLLIZZARD' and blizzard will crumble as usual and give it to them in some lame way to shut them up.

But such is this game. I've about 2 months left on my sub and I have no interest in pumping anymore money into the company because for me it's just been getting worse and worse and really.. anyone who falls for the things like the recent GC post and the whole propaganda on the next exp.. well.. yeah, you ain't got a leg to stand on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruul View Post
    God, that has to be the worst fanart I've seen. The bug-eyed boob lady had me rofling.
    Pamela Elferson.

MoP pvp system... Seriously, after WotLK creation of ding-and-raid tards, and after Cata creation of LFR tards, here it comes. The apogee of PvP tards history. Of course, it is PvE apporach. I don't pvp much in WoW, especially in Cata. But check this. Easiest raids in WotLK and Cata, VoA and BH. After some time spent looking for pugs you gonna ALWAYS get a whisper from a full - PvP geared guy. And the same old chat: Pvpmagepwn whispers: Inv me plz know tacts 401 ilvl Goodplayer whispers: 401 PvE gear? Pvpmagepwn whispers: PvP but I do fine in PvP gear my dummy dps is over 15k Goodplayer whispers... Or simply does not. PvP geared mr. awesome is being sorted out. And now MoP scheme. Pvpmagepwn whispers: Inv me plz know tacts 578 ilvl Goodplayer whispers: PvE gear? Pvpmagepwn: what do you mean pve gear? Yep. It is going to happen, and we gonna see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind them holding back the PvP in Diablo 3, but I do find it strange they done it at all, because usually they would just hold the whole game back, maybe they're running out of time.

Going babar all way in Diablo 3 (:
    im one of the many ppl who left wow in cata with lots of friends
    we all used to play warrior and yeh if you have played wow cata you know why i left when i say i were warrior arena player. rofl

Geez that big boobed elf eyes creep me out big time... At least she got something else to stare at.... And that male elf model is simply gorgeous, look at these textures, this is exactly how wow updated models should look like. Wish that author made a draenei or human fems, instead of a gayelf though, but still it's fantastically done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    The last pic, the one of the Belf priest, is probably the best done art of a female blood elf ever. Not overly sexualized, but enough to make it appealing in that respect, while realistically proportioned. That is what a female blood elf would look like in real life, I'd imagine. On to the PVP changes! Good stuff all around I'd say. This is actually how SWTOR does it with Expertise.
    Not overly sexualized? Hilarious.

Just goes to show what kind of standards people hold for WoW fan art.

10+ Year Old Account
    why is it always the bloofelfs ppl like to draw..

Quote Originally Posted by Sophix View Post
    why is it always the bloofelfs ppl like to draw..
    Master race.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!