Deleted

[TV] Red Dwaft new 6 part series coming 2012

This has more than likely be already posted, but the new season has been recorded and should be with us any time soon -

I can't Wait*

Deleted
    The old stuff was great but didn't they try a revamp a few years ago and it was horrible? I'll watch it anyway but its not the same for me.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2012-03-10 at 09:14 AM.

Honestly? I can wait, shows like this are great the way they are, adding a new season this long after it already finished, usually ends poorly.

But on the other side, I do hope it does well it was one of the favorites, way back when.

Deleted
    Hopefully its going to be fansmeggingtastic been waiting for this for a while.

Dwaft?

Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jamlol View Post
    Dwaft?

if you have nothing to add why picks holes with typo's*

Sad people are sad -*

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for this to come out. I enjoyed the reboot they did a few years back (though bit of an odd story line) so hope this new series is awesome.

Remember though guys when you haven't had something you really liked for ages you build it up in your head, if you're expecting it to be as good as the old series but are remembering the old series as better than it was, you'll be disappointed.