Deleted

Resident Evil 5, What weapons?

If you have played through the Game you will likely gotten a hand on the upgrades and unlocked weapons, and perhaps the special ammo settings.

My question: What weapons did you unlock infinite ammo for, and if you had known, would you have picked different ones?

I did the H&K PSG1 (long range sniper) and then shortly after the Hydra. My next would be to get the M500 Magnum.

What did you go for, and why?

Haven't played RE5 in ages, but IRL all the way, especially in co-op. Yeah it's cheap, yeah it takes no skill, but boy is it fun.

Me and my friend both decided to upgrade the magnum, 'cause it's so god damn overpowered. Pretty fun doing speedruns with an fully upgraded magnum.

Magnum or the Shotgun (don't remember the name). First time through my friend and I did one of us with the shotgun the other with the machine gun. We each had a magnum for an "OH SHIT" moment, but i think we had the easy one to find and the one you find when you do the first Wesker fight later.

Deleted
    Personally I find L. Hawk magnum much better than S&W m 500. It fires twice as fast but is half as effective meaning it does just as much damage with unlimited ammo, but slow fire rate leaving M 500 clumsier against zombies and dogs.

But I got to admit there's something immensely satisfying about shooting a zombie with m 500.