10+ Year Old Account

Is anyone else having this issue?

So, ever since I heard SWTOR was going F2P I was pretty excited. I enjoyed the game, I just felt it wasn't worth a sub, because leveling and the class stories were the only real interesting things there. So, I download the game last night, log on today, and I discovered two things. #1 I have 0 cartel points. I bought the game, subbed for two months, and I get nothing. Ok, fine, I can deal with that. Then I discovered that all of my characters were gone. I can't find them anywhere. Should I put in a ticket, or is this supposed to happen? Honestly, if this is how I'm gonna be treated (especially as an old subscriber) I'm beginning to wonder if I should even start playing again.

Anyways, if you could tell me how to fix this, or let me know if it's a lost cause, I'd really appreciate it.

Definitely ticket your characters, they should still be available to you. All of mine are still around, even the level 1 alts.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

i only had a few characters, i bought the dde and subbed for a couple of months about 4 or 5 months ago, got my consular to 50 and then the game got boring really fast, but the f2p made me think that if i can just mess around for free then its all good, the cartel points you need to sub to get it seems, i also have a few hundred i can't get till i re-sub but my 2 alts were still there when i logged in.

some characters got merged or transferred but there should be a record, also some of them might have no name because of the mergers.

support should be able to locate your missing chars i would think.

i might re-sub one day, i play eve and wow on and off so i am always on the fence between which mmo is going to offer me the most fun for my cash and time.. if i were to find a good guild in swtor and get some ops in i would resub but to just sit around and maybe do a few hard modes its probably not worth it, really depends on how much you plan on getting out of it really..

If i put any money into the game i won't bother buying coins, its much better to just sub for a month if your going to put most of your free time into it, buying points is fine if you don't plan on playing that much but again if its your main mmo/game then it probably is worth just subbing and saving yourself the headache.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2012-11-18 at 04:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I decided to resub, and when I logged in all of my characters were back. Kinda stupid, but whatever.