Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Best Mount ever imo !

Its the new Scroll mount in unglyphed Shadow Form lol
    Last edited by Avaren1214; 2012-03-16 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Giant Picture no longer !

Deleted
    can you use shadow form while transformed into the sandstone drake? ive been wanting that mount on my priest for ages but i dont think i have ever seen a priest with one on my server, i think a shadow drake would look amazing with no rider <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigyin109 View Post
    can you use shadow form while transformed into the sandstone drake? ive been wanting that mount on my priest for ages but i dont think i have ever seen a priest with one on my server, i think a shadow drake would look amazing with no rider <3
    Yes you can Me and Lunarosa give each other rides on ours in Shadowform - and it even puts the rider in shadowform!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    For holy I'd say the icecrown daily white skeletal warhorse or the swift white hawkstrider

10+ Year Old Account
    Corrupted Egg of Millagazor in Shadowform. I'll keep it forever.

Edit: Fixed the link.
    Last edited by Grizzlehorn; 2012-04-18 at 08:26 PM.

Deleted
    Got my drake of the east wind from the t11 glory achievement a few weeks back and that thing looks amazing in shadow from (glyphed)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Ashes and alysrazor mount looks really awesome,raggy mount is nice too

Deleted
    Mount of "Scarab Lord" scepter of azjaqir

Drake of the North Wind in unglyphed Shadowform. No freakin contest. The electric blue accents show through the dark purple, and it just looks unlike anything else in the game:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=63040#screenshots

10+ Year Old Account
    Ground:

Flametalon of Alysrazor looks very cool in shadow form. In my opinion unglyphed looks cooler, but it isn't as noticable if you're the type to enjoy showing off.
    Crimson deathcharger is as close to a shadow priest class mount as you'll get. It has the same color scheme and looks to me like a "shadowy steed" worthy of our class.

Flying:

Dark phoenix is a great option, albeit a common one.
    Corrupted firehawk looks absolutely stunning in shadow form.
    Tyrael's charger also looks amazing in shadow form.

I personally steer away from unglyphed shadowform because I like to show off my transmog and tabard, as well as some of the recolored mounts I use. For example I use the TCG mount Blazing Hippogryph which is substantially rarer than the firelands daily mount, but in shadow form it looks just like any old hippogryph.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

for shadow, as someone said OS 25 man nether drake is bad ass, for ground i LOVE my forsaken warhorse, its by far my favorite ground mount, but maybe thats because im forsaken
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

10+ Year Old Account
    White Hawkstrider looks good if you're Alliance.
    But yeah as most people have said, Horse-type mounts looks great and so do the Firehawks.

But it mostly depends on your Race, not Class
    Trolls look great on Raven Lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    If I got 50k gold for every error since diablo launched, I'd be able to buy a proper weapon.
    "I will now attempt to run away but first I will forget to close my chat window! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

Deleted
    Crimson charger

Frostwyrm!

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow: Purple FL raidachievement mount (makes it look pretty sick, as posted earlier in this thread)
    Holy: Winterspring Saber or Spectral Steed
    Favorite Owned Title: Champion of Ulduar
    Favorite Owned Mount: Ashes of Al'ar
    "Prisoners? Ha. With it bindings unshackled, its gonna' come after us, and we're going to be the prisoners" -- Brann Bronzebeard on Yogg'saron

Deleted
    If you are undead I like baron rivendares mount, keeps it a bit RP but has some extra graphics. Looks better as sahdow of course.

Shadow: unglyphed Spectral Tiger

unglyphed Aeonaxx

Holy: Flametalon of Alysrazor

Ashes of A'lar

Unfortunately I haven't got Ashes of A'lar yet and I've sold the only Spectral Tiger I got

Now I just use Flametalon and Aeonaxx when in both specs.

The alyz mount or the smoldering egg of millagazor is a great choice for shadows in my opinion.

Here a screen from the egg with unglyphed shadowform:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=69224#screenshots:id=246075

With glyph its orange. The colours are so unique as a shadow that sometimes people ask where i get this special looking mount
    Im sorry for my bad english :P

Deleted
    The vengeful nether drake!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had my snowy white gryphon forever (was my first flying mount) and I still fly it as shadow. It's simple, clean and very nice-looking. It's also, oddly enough, somewhat unusual since everyone else seems to be chasing after rare mounts.

Just my opinion though.