Create your own elite spell

Ok guys the elite spells in guildwars 2 are pretty cool for the most part anyone have cool elite ideas they would like to post and can the next person to post rate the previous posters spell 1 - 5 (1 being bad-5 being awsome) I will start it out

Ranger- Nature's Grace- You become empowered by nature it self changing you into a Oakheart or w/e for 20 sec 130 second cd replaces first 5 weapon skills
    weapon slot number 1-Birth-summon a tree to encase the target for 4 seconds
    weapon slot number 2-Wooden Mallet-smash your enemy with a wooden mallet formed from your hands stunning the enemy and causing bleed condition
    weapon slot number3-Forest's Song-Sing a melody that causes you to gain rejuvination effect healing for for x amount
    weapon slot number 4-Jagged Branch-shoot Sharp branches out of your body impaling foes causing cripple effect and x damage
    weapon slot number 5-Forest fire-Set yourself ablaze cause enemies around to be inflicted with fire damage and change on hit to set enemies on fire

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This thread has so much potential... I like it...

Okay, I know its wordy... and very possibly OP, but most Elite skills will be. So, I just had fun with it. =D

Avatar of the Honorbound (Guardian)

Transforms the Guardian into the Avatar of the Honorbound for 120 seconds. 5 min CD. For the duration of Avatar of the Honorbound, the Guardian loses all previous Virtues and gains Needs of the Many.(The Guardian grows in size by 100% and turns into a blue ethereal version of themselves wielding a mace and shield)

* - Needs of the Many - Grants regeneration to all allies with in 10 yards. (The regeneration of Needs of the Many is equal to the power of 2 virtues of resolve). When activated, any "killing blow" dealt to any ally with in 5 yards will exchange the health pool of the Guardian and the player dying killing the Guardian in the process (after activated Needs of the Many remains active until trigged by a player in need, or Avatar of the Honorbound expires; can not be deactivated once activated). 120 second CD.

1 - Vindictive Strike - The Guardian raises his mace above his head and pounds it into the ground damaging all opponents directly in front of them and burns all oponents in 5 yards around the Guardian (stacks 5 times). The longer the key is held, the higher the damage; however if Vindictive strike is charged beyond 1 second, this ability will not inflict burning; instead it will remove all conditions from allies in 5 yards (No CD).

2 - Blind Justice - The Guardian raises their shield and holster's their mace and places their hand on the shield. The Guardian channels "Blinding Justice" to any opponent directly in front of the Guardian. Blinding Justice blinds the opponent and deals damage, stacks 10 times. Each stack increases the damage of Blinding Justice condition by 50% The longer Blind Justice is held, the greater the stacking damage of Blinding Justice. 10 second CD, turning will not cancel the effect, but stepping will.

3 - Path of the Righteous - Once activated the Guardian will leave in their wake a healing stream which heals any allies for 1% of their health per second for as long as they remain in Path of the Righteous. Any oponents that cross the Path of the Righteous will be burnt for damage equil to 1% of their health per second for a slong as they remain in the Guardian's Path of the Righteous. Lasts 30 seconds, 120 second CD.

4 - Mirror Shield - The Guardian raises their shield and holster's their mace and joins hands behind the shield. While the shield is raises, a reflective barrier directly in front of the Guardian which extends to the left and right of the Guardian for 5 yards in both directions (10 yard barrier). The reflective barrier reflects all abilities and spells back to the opponent. Lasts 10 seconds. If an opponent comes with in melee range of the Guardian, the ability may be pressed again which butts the opponent dealing damage and knocking them down for 2 seconds. 20 second CD, the Guardian may move while Mirror Shield is raised.

5 - Sound of Justice - The Guardian bangs their mace on their shield emitting a deafening sound, silencing all opponents with in 10 yards for 3 seconds. 40 second CD.
    Last edited by theredviola; 2012-03-12 at 01:52 AM.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Do Necromancers have Flesh Golem? They need Flesh Golem. I choose Flesh Golem.

...originality!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshun View Post
    Do Necromancers have Flesh Golem? They need Flesh Golem. I choose Flesh Golem.

...originality!
    They do. /10 chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Mesmer

- Charming Manipulation: A temporary mind control effect.
    - Mirror Veil: An Aoe effect which creates a "clone" of everyone in the immediate vicinity of the mesmer. These "clones" do not contribute to the mesmer clone cap, nor can they be shattered like normal clones.
    - Smart Clone: Creates a powerful clone of the mesmer, which mimics the movement and abilities of the caster.
    - Copy Cat: Copies an elite skill from a player/mob the mesmer is targeting.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-03-12 at 01:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see a Thief elite skill that is similar to the smoke bombs Ezio can use in Revelations. Would require giving allies some kind of "shadow vision", however...
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I was having this conversation with a guildy just yesterday...

Thief: Canthan (Asian) smile. immobolise all foes within a 180 frontal cone for 30 seconds.
    Killer.

because asian girls be cute, yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Mesmer

- Charming Manipulation: A temporary mind control effect.
    - Mirror Veil: An Aoe effect which creates a "clone" of everyone in the immediate vicinity of the mesmer. These "clones" do not contribute to the mesmer clone cap, nor can they be shattered like normal clones.
    - Smart Clone: Creates a powerful clone of the mesmer, which mimics the movement and abilities of the caster.
    - Copy Cat: Copies an elite skill from a player/mob the mesmer is targeting.
    http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Arcane_Mimicry

I don't feel like thinking anything up, but I want unyielding aura as a guardian elite.

god mod god mode god mode god mode

hmhmh

Warrior-Berserker's rage-Summon a might greatsword from the spirit of battle replacing your weapon slot with 5 new abilities all of which effect in a 180 degree cone
    1-Iron Cleave-combo-first strike is cleave - 2nd strike is a cleave-3rd strike you jump up then land on your opponent impaling him with the sword
    2-Apocalypse-rend everything in a 10 yard radius causing sever bleeding and cripple effect
    3-Frenzy-increase might and fury also makes you dash between enemies slashing at everything
    4.Hercules uppercut-Knock the opponent back 15 yards and leaves them stuned for 5 seconds and adds a confusion condition
    5.Demon's rage-summon 3 demonic blades to slash at your enemy inflicting a poison condition
    Last edited by etubrutei; 2012-03-12 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Mesmer

-Charming Manipulation: A temporary mind control effect.
    I wonder how a MC would work in GW2. If your the one doing the MC*wouldn't*that leave you super*vulnerable*since you'll be standing still? I'm honestly interested to see how a MC will function if added in gw2.

Thief
    Lightning Strike

Mark a target to strike, after 4s leap and strike your target for X damage + damage dealt by the thief during the duration of the mark and stun the target for 2s. In addition all opponents in the path between the thief and target are knocked down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guardian

The Ultimate Sacrifice

The Guardian engages in the final battle with the Elders. It takes off its weapons, approaches the mighty dragon and gives it a hug. The guardian and the Elder explode from the cuteness and the whole world is saved. The guardian does not return.
    "It's not enough to live, you have to have something worth living for."

Mesmer

Illusionary Blades
    The Mesmer summons 5 Phantasm Swords that rushes and attacks the Mesmer's chosen target for 10s.
    I am the bone of my sword...

i got another one which would be cool
    Elementilist

Avatar of The elements-Combines the 4 element attunements into 1 form transforming the elementilist into a avatar of elements replacing his weapon slot with 5 new abilities

1-Inferno-Summon a towering wall of fire burning foes and inflicting burn condition on enemies
    2.Tsunami-summon a wave that slams on any enemies in front of you inflicting massive damage and stunning for 3 seconds
    3-Gale-Summon a intense burst of wind flinging enemies around you back 20 yards and crippling effect is added on
    4.Tectonic shift-shift the very earth around summoning forth a swarm of earth elementals to fight for you
    5.Fury of the Elements-Separate yourself into 4 different entities one of fire of earth of water and air you control a random element and the rest fight for you for 10 seconds after you use this spell the elite effect is over

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 02:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shampun View Post
    Mesmer

Illusionary Blades
    The Mesmer summons 5 Phantasm Swords that rushes and attacks the Mesmer's chosen target for 10s.
    I am the bone of my sword...
    no bad but a mesmer elite that would be cool would be

Mesmer
    Doppelganger- take the form of your target becoming indistinguishable place you and your target invisible then reappear next each other

Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post

Warrior-Berserker's rage-Summon a might greatsword
    Made me think of a nice way to get a battle axe in game. Not even going try naming the skills.

Warrior- Summon a battle axe. Pretty much combines the niches of swords and axes with bleeds, mobility, and damage.
    1: 1-downward slash that causes bleeding. 2-cleave that causes bleeding. 3-360 spin that causes bleeding and vulnerability.
    2: Let out a mighty battle cry that grants swiftness and might to friendly targets. Cripples, confuses, and makes nearby enemies vulnerable.
    3: Charge in a strait line immobilizing and bleeding all targets in its path.
    4: 2 stage ability. Makes enemies nearby run away in fear. Jump and land on a fleeing target crippling them.
    5: Become a spinning ball of death deflecting projectiles and stacking bleeding with each hit. full mobility while channeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Call of The Valkyrie- The guardian calls upon the aid of a winged valkyrie, pick foes up from the ground, making them useless in combat but immune to damage for five seconds. The Valkyrie will then throw the foe to the ground, stunning it and inflicting damage.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Call of The Valkyrie- The guardian calls upon the aid of a winged valkyrie, pick foes up from the ground, making them useless in combat but immune to damage for five seconds. The Valkyrie will then throw the foe to the ground, stunning it and inflicting damage.
    That seems more like a Nord skill more than a Guardian skill. The whole Scandinavian thing after all :P
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    That seems more like a Nord skill more than a Guardian skill. The whole Scandinavian thing after all :P
    Could rename it to winged angels, doesn't matter.

Mesmer - Panic from GW1, thank you.