Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Question: Will Dance Studio ever be added? People have been asking since burning crusade expansion, and only answer we get from Blue's is "were working on it or we still planning on it" 6 years later and still waiting.

I have a question.With 5 man dungeon challenge modes bringing truly balanced competition through normalized gear levels, are there any plans to implement the same thing for PvP where an even playing field is even more important?

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard had previously mentioned "account wide achievements" coming with account wide pets and the pet battle system, but were not positive on the extent of account wide achievements, any more details on that?

What type of gameplay are we going to see in the DOTA battleground.Will there be 5v5 where we have all abilities our class has, or are we getting the typical dota style 4 abilities, 1 passive and using a leveling system in the BG?This battleground if executed correctly will keep me playing WoW, if it flops or doesn't even make it to release, I am done. If this battleground is truly in production you can finally balance this game by tuning the classes for this BG on a 5v5 base, if you give players abilities rather than letting them use all their current ones based on spec you have a much easier time tuning this BG.I would also like to know if you have a separate team who works on the Blizzard DOTA, working on the WoW DOTA to properly understand and tune the game since it is very different from general arena and bg style PvP.

Relics are being removed, but quivers are supposed to get visual and customizable representation. What does this mean for Paladin Librams? Are they gone forever, or will they be finally added as a cosmetic feature?

Well, I have a couple and one isn't really about mists in general but could be in some way I suppose.

1. About pet battles and such, they said that the pets would become shared across the account. I am assuming that this only means per server, or is there a chance it could -maybe- actually be for the entire account cross server included?

2. Like Lostobject had mentioned a few posts up, is it possible we will see more character slots for Mists? I have a full account and the lowest is 76 ... I dislike the idea of having to delete an 85 just to make room for a new class or race.

3. While its not directly related to Mists, I am curious about if the Night elves will be able to reclaim and rebuild Auberdine at any point in the distant future? XP I hated it when that zone let alone hub was destroyed.
    Last edited by Keristrasza; 2012-03-12 at 01:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question: About how many PVE Scenarios will there be on launch, and will new ones be added in later content patches?
    Last edited by Chickat; 2012-03-12 at 03:34 AM.

Question: A while ago there was a Blue post hinting at a way to get previously completed quest rewards for transmog, are there any developments on something like this; or has it been scrapped entirely?

Question: Are there any more ways that you will be encouraging world pvp aside from having no sanctuary city

10+ Year Old Account
    I would ask them to go into better detail about "Mega-damage". How much does 1 mega-damage actually hit for in PvP for example?

I was wondering why no starwars coverd until now, considering it's still MMO champ and not WOW champ. That said. Any GOOD question i can think of will never get answered as they are pretty much all of the lore variety and they won't answer those before it ships.One thing i can ask though. Are we going to see any real pandarian developments in the world beyond pandaria, I know they said they might throw an NPC here and theer such as a monk trainer. But i mean for example, say a pandarian settlement here and there, similar to the worgen settlement in blasted lands that really help fill a void down there. there are still areas that quite frankly are not getting used at all in a few zones still that could use a nice town thrown in there. I realize not to expect an old world revamp. But a town or two wouldn't hurt in some pretty terrible zones. Heck, while at it, if they put them anywhere in stormwind, let it be the park. that's right, in MoP they better rebuild teh dang park and put some panda's in it. What kind of king builds statues of himself but leave a gaping hole for a park. Rebuild it into "china town" themed area.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Q for blizzard- There have been some whispers of this concept in the player community, and the developer community, so... Are there any plans to streamline the health pool for players and quest mobs as you level up, for the entire game? Ending with the northerend content, and moving on to vashj'ir or Mount hyjal can be a little difficult, especially for players on their first character. Since you have to move on from level 80s monsters in northerend that have 12,600HP to about 30,000 HP in cataclysm, it does not feel very natural.

Question 1: What are your plans on relieving overcrowding in starting areas? The main reason I did not create a Goblin/Worgen for about a month was the fear of it taking to long due to overpopulation. When I buy MoP, I want to be able to play without having to constantly compete for quest completions. Question 2: Do you have any plans to make professions more "Fun". Getting rare procs out of making low grade items makes it exciting. Also, do you have plans on making professions more than just collecting mats and pressing a button to create the item? Question 3: How will world pvp be effected by realms that have a population heavily leaning toward one side. For example .2 horde to every 1 alliance for vise versa.

i would like to know what blizzard will do to change cooking/fishing. They are just very grindy profession but required to have for food feasts for the raid. How about having a world boss that you have to fish up, kind of like the boss in SSC or doing some type of cooking event where you go out into the world and cook up a meal and you win some type of prize. i dont know, just do something to make cooking/fishing more exciting.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I assume we are going to see most of the monk trees and abilities and what not from the press tour. Probably also a release date (tentative). The one thing I really want to know is how are tier tokens being distributed this time? A lot of guilds like to know in advance so they dont overload tokens (Vanq token anyone?). In a 10 man, we had 6 people on one token this past tier. It'd be nice to be able to balance it better in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Good point, you guys and DH are both curse sites.

Anyway, since Pork asked. There's the improved legacy system (all races all classes, legacy attacks), a new Operation (like a WoW raid), new Flashpoint (WoW dungeon), UI customization, and a bunch of other stuff (COMBAT LOG)
    I'm pretty sure they were going to revamp scarlet monastery as a set of 2 level 90 heroic dungeons which are monk themed if not pandaria themed at least.

Two Questions for the Press Tour:Aside from the Zandalari, will any other major or minor villains be returning for Mists of Pandaria?Will we see a new Archbishop in MoP to fill the void left over from the betrayal of Benedictus, and will the aftereffects of this betrayal be felt in the Alliance storyline?Okay, I suppose that was technically three questions, but the last two are so intertwined I think they work best when asked together.

1. Are you still doing a stats reset for MoP (i.e. reducing all player/mob stats)

2. When can a transmog my mace to my legendary mace?

1. Will the guild level cap be increased, and what kind of perks would be tied to those new levels.2. Will there be another profession made mount that could be sold to other players such as the alchemy dragon or the engineering bike.3. Is there a plan to make boa gear transferrable between servers.4. What is the plan on beta keys being sent out. Will it be all at once, in waves, or only useable at certain times.

10+ Year Old Account
    • There has been a lot of discussion about account-wide achievements, pets, mounts, and etc., but where does reputation fit into all of this?
    • Are there any plans to remove the factions where reputation is no longer attainable (Gelkis/Magram Clan Centaur, Zandalar Tribe, and Shen'dralar); perhaps only if the player isn't already exalted with them? For those of us that are a bit OCD, seeing these factions and knowing you can no longer do anything with them can be aggravating.
    Raiding
    • Right now, most heroic 10-man raid encounters are still designed with the assumption that you'll have more ranged DPS than melee. Can group composition be made to be more lenient in this regard?
    Challenge Modes
    • Has there been any discussion regarding giving us the ability to (optionally) use the same gear normalization that's being employed in challenge modes in other areas of the game (old raids/dungeons, questing, and etc.)? Helping friends on lower level characters would sometimes be more enjoyable if your presence didn't automatically trivialize the content.
    User Interface
    • Can you give addon authors the ability to modify font strings generated by the game engine (above the heads of players and NPC's)—or at least a place to anchor to when nameplates aren't visible? This would allow customization of the damage/healing done information that is shown overhead as well as the ability to enhance readability of names.
    • Can the GetGameTime() function be updated to return seconds as well as consistently give the player's realm time instead of sometimes giving the instance server's time (which may be in a different timezone).
    • Would you consider allowing the use of in-game links as well as (functional) external ones to the GMotD (Guild Message of the Day) and Guild Information areas? Linking guild achievements you're currently working on or directing guild members to something relevant outside of the game (such as the guild's website) could be quite helpful.
    Account Services
    • Is there any chance of offering us bundle and bulk discounts for paid services such as realm transfers and faction changes? When our guilds or friends decide to use these services, we're forced to stay behind or dig deeply (very deeply in the case of alternative characters) into our pockets.