Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    looking forward to the wealth of info on MoP next week

That's what I like, a girl with curves

Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    It is nice for a chance to not see an anorexic bitch trying to stand out as a character model. Curves is a nice change, as long as theres a face with a smile in there, I'm gosh darned happy. I'm gonna be a carebear, oh yeah! Protip, reserve your bear/panda names while there still reservable, I don't evne wanna go through how many servers I had to go through to get Worgen Freeman. I'll probably just call mine 'Bearbones" or something. But oh god, this will give a whole new generation to funny punny names. Worgen aint got shit on these swag fuckers, i can't wait to get in my silly "Pandamonium" Slippers and wreak havoc with a cue stick. Pandaren have been a thing since Warcraft III, and all through the expansions, I've wanted nothing more to play a Pandaren. (or an Abomination, they funny) Gonna see a lot of Chen's, a lot of Stormshout's and a buttload of giggily piggily bear/panda puns. Oh, Alcohol puns will be present to. They had it all in Warcraft III. If I were Blizzard I would have regarded the notion of a female pandaren silly, (all male in WCIII, then again so were orcs and trolls) but mind you I have always wanted to play Momma bear from that really terrifying Goldilocks movie.

---------- Post added 2012-03-15 at 11:04 PM ----------

Also to add to the 'dem curves' posts. Dat Cuirass.
    People really need to stop with the use of the term "curves" imo. In the general population, it's a euphamism for fat, and it's used to normalise being fat. Now I don't know what everyone is thinking when they say "curves", they could actually just mean that they like a curve, but it's a misleading term used by fat chicks to make themselves feel like being fat is normal or healthy. Ugh, anyway...

I think the female panderan are a bit oversexualised, it's the stance that the character has, it's a fucking bear, an animated bear, i don't think it should be posing in human alluring ways, but that's just me. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with female characters, i just think it's a little creepy to pose an anthropomorphic bear in this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only had problems with the female worgens face... so I hope this one is a cutie :3

Deleted
    h t t p s : / / lh6.googleusercontent.com/-92bYR03qU6M/T2XJ22npNDI/AAAAAAAAABo/vFfNteZFdJA/s1152/Femelle_pandaren . j p g

PANDAREM FEMALE PRIMICE

My cosplay of Pandaren Female
    h t t p : / /innrey.ru/assets/images/2011/october/prist50/PriestsofPandariа . j p g