Emergency MEDIC!!!MACRO NEEDED

Hi I'm fairly new to being a RET Paladin and Doing PVP.. As i'm still fairly weak and need to get better gear, I was thinking if any1 can assist me in making a EMERGENCY HEAL button.. basically im looking to make a Macro where if spam clicking, it will cast what ever heals i have that is available, and ignoring which ever one is on Cooldown.

Thanks you in advance for any assistance given..

Deleted
    Not sure if serious.. You have one instant heal as Ret, WoG.Unless you want to cast healing spells , but those don't have cooldowns obviously..

like i said i'm new to paladin class.. sorry if i gave wrong info.. yea I just basically want Macro button which can cast with ever heal it is thats available.. this all being targeted on myself..

/cast [@yourcharactername] word of glory

and you can add in
    /cast [@yourcharactername] gift of the naaru
    into the same macro if you are draenei
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    /cast [@yourcharactername] word of glory

and you can add in
    /cast [@yourcharactername] gift of the naaru
    Similar to what i use, or just get healbot and click on your character when on low hp.

Wouldn't it be easier to set it up in the interface to do "Alt" casts on yourself instead of writing an entire macro for yourself? Just curious. Otherwise I could see a lengthy macro of mouseover / no target = you or modifier cast

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    /cast [ETA yourcharactername] word of glory

and you can add in
    /cast [ETA yourcharactername] gift of the naaru
    ETA self is simpler...

"You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." really?.. So if content.Contains("ETA") - THERE'S A FUCKING LINK????!! Retards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EvasionMasta View Post
    ETA self is simpler...

"You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." really?.. So if content.Contains("ETA") - THERE'S A FUCKING LINK????!! Retards.
    y u so angies budbud?

Deleted
    As long as you dont have an freindly targeted you will throw WoG on yourself, so whats the need for a macro?

Quote Originally Posted by Malvax View Post
    As long as you dont have an freindly targeted you will throw WoG on yourself, so whats the need for a macro?
    Autocast on yourself is an option which most people switch off.

Never before wasted your LoH, aimed on some other person, on yourself due to a littlle lag? :P

Deleted
    As Ret you've only got one instant heal (two, if you count LoH)

If you've got an enemy target, they'll always land on you, provided you have auto self cast turned on.

If not, you can do a macro to target yourself or other people via a modifier key.

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift/ctrl/alt, target=player]word of glory; word of glory (leave relevant mod key)

With this macro you'll cast WoG on yourself even if you have another player targeted, if you just hold down the mod key before firing the heal. If you have an enemy targeted, it'll just cast on you as standard.