Poll: What other MMO's will you play?

Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

What MMO will you play with Guild wars 2?

So since GW2 is not a subscription based MMO it frees up money for players to spend on their current favorite subscription based MMO's allowing people to play both or more!

What are you going to play?

(There is no none option, the poll is for people who will play other mmos with GW2)

Trailers of some MMO's:

The Secret World

Star Wars

Rift

Tera

Aion

Final Fantasy XIV

FireFall

PlanetSide 2

Blade and Soul

Last edited by zito; 2012-03-16 at 01:27 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wont have time for any other MMO. I am going to live in Tyria.

I will probably keep on in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll pop into some of the f2p mmos I have friends in every now and then (2moons, Maplestory, Mabinogi, ect), but I plan on playing GW2 exclusively.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

I'm actually going to be cancelling my subscription to real life so I can play GW2 full time. No other games needed... except maybe Tribes Ascend when I want to fly around at 200 km/h
    Why do I run? Why do I slay? Why do I play? ...Carrots? Nay.

Guild Wars 2 more than anything, and all my money from WoW will be going from the sub to anything I want in GW2. Besides that, probably just LoL when I get in the mood, and going to try Dota 2 when it's released.

Poll is now up!

Multiple choice selection is available.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really tired of WoW, so only gw2

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    What are you going to play?
    Rift and Tera.

Rift's next 20 man is coming up and I want to progress through ID at least on t20 level. Tera might be a side game but my guildies really liked the Tera beta and are launching a chapter. So I am not sure how deeply I'll be sucked into Tera as I tend to be pulled into guild runs. :P

Slowed down on SWTOR because the raiding endgame is very shallow. All progression was done in a few weeks. Very lame, imo. Though I enjoyed the encounters I am not sure I am okay with the direction Bioware seems to be heading with raid content & recycle modes. If I wanted to raid in a casual friendly environment I would still be playing World of Warcraft, Bioware. -_-

Right now it looks like Rift is maintaining that hardcore fix for me. With Tera/SWTOR somewhat up in the air w/r/t future raiding.

GW2 will just be me and a few friends playing. So will probably be an afk-fest for us.

League of Legends No subscription combined with no subscription ftw. Will check TSW, but will not subscribe it.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

I'm not certain yet that I'll buy GW2. But other than MoP, GW2 is the only MMO I'll even consider buying this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Rift and Tera.

Rift's next 20 man is coming up and I want to progress through ID at least on t20 level. Tera might be a side game but my guildies really liked the Tera beta and are launching a chapter. So I am not sure how deeply I'll be sucked into Tera as I tend to be pulled into guild runs. :P

Slowed down on SWTOR because the raiding endgame is very shallow. All progression was done in a few weeks. Very lame, imo. Though I enjoyed the encounters I am not sure I am okay with the direction Bioware seems to be heading with raid content & recycle modes. If I wanted to raid in a casual friendly environment I would still be playing World of Warcraft, Bioware. -_-

Right now it looks like Rift is maintaining that hardcore fix for me. With Tera/SWTOR somewhat up in the air w/r/t future raiding.

GW2 will just be me and a few friends playing. So will probably be an afk-fest for us.
    How many subscriptions are you running right now?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be trying Firefall, Planetside 2, and Tera alongside GW2. But how long I will play them depends on how good they are.

None, I don't find any MMOs that are released right now to be worth playing, and I don't care for FPS games as much as fantasy games. Guns just aren't as exciting as spells and melee abilities.

Should say I'll continue to dabble in Vindictus [love], Path of Exile and League of Legends. Plus I am super excited for TSW and F2P Aion. Only quit Aion because of time constrains. Plus all the new stuff like Tribes, Firefall, DOTA2, Mists of Pandaria and et cetera.

Gaming is too much fun to limit yourself. ;D

GW2 may not zap your money like a normal sub based MMO, but I expect it will zap my time, so I wont have any spare to play another game
    RETH

Deleted
    You forgot the option *no other game will be played ever again*

I'm pretty much done with tera. Combat system is nice but its meh over all for me.

I've always been a bit dark and looking into mysteries even though I'm not good at solving them, so seeing the secret world intrigues me.

If they don't put a fucken moon area in TSW just because they don't want to make the first moon landers sad is gonna piss me off.

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    You forgot the option *no other game will be played ever again*
    I'm asking the people who are planning to play other MMO's.

10+ Year Old Account
    None, only playing GW2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm asking the people who are planning to play other MMO's.
    I know, didnt mean for you to take my answer so serious im sure ill play lots more game then gw2 in the future