Poll: What other MMO's will you play?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably won't play another game as much as I'll be playing GW2. If I play something else, I might activate my WoW account for a month here and there.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

I would play soemthign else but after playing GW2 if you play something else, you immediately feel sick, nauseated and disgusted. GW2 only for me.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    How many subscriptions are you running right now?
    Just the big 3; TOR, Rift and WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So since GW2 is not a subscription based MMO it frees up money for players to spend on their current favorite subscription based MMO's allowing people to play both or more!

What are you going to play?
    Raid in wow and probably try tera online for the graphics and sexy girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    I currently have

Rift
    Aion
    World of Warcraft
    Star Wars: The Old Republic

installed, as far as "MMO's". Atm I'm really only playing Mass Effect 3 and log on wow for my raids 3 nights a week. GW2 will certainly be involved in some of my time tho.

World of Warcraft, obviously. Beta if I will be lucky, or MoP when it's released. Until then I'm done with MMO.

If GW2 turns out as awesome as it looks, and I'm hoping for, I'm going to play it exclusively due to time restraints

WoW, of course.

Can't wait to be raiding from scratch in MoP (something I've never done, I've always started at last raid of expansion XD) and I got a feeling GW2 will keep me entertained but not as much, so I will leave free space for both :3...if I will ever get out of the character creation in GW2 once it's out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does "other" count as no? Because I won't be playing any other MMO's. Just console games
    "It's not enough to live, you have to have something worth living for."

Deleted
    Tentatively interested in The Secret World...but can't see me wanting to divide my time much.

Deleted
    Tera ofc

10+ Year Old Account
    Rift for obvious raiding and aggressive content release reasons. I've enjoyed Tera beta so far so and I think I will dabble with that for awhile. WoW is not my cup of tea anymore and SWTOR basically using the same model as WoW.

Deleted
    Will keep playing WoW if MoP turns out to be any good, would also like to give Terra a try.Ah well, will see once they are out.
    Last edited by mmocbfaacb1cad; 2012-03-12 at 10:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely blade and soul until phantasy star online 2 comes to the States.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm likely to still play WoW, but more casually, rather than bothering with a progression raiding guild anymore. I don't see the point in busting my balls for progression anymore.

I'll probably also be playing City of Heroes a bunch, especially now that it's "free" in a sense... but I'll likely end up throwing money at it to unlock archetypes and costume parts and content and such. We'll see.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Gonna take a look at the MoP Beta and decide if I'm gonna buy it or not. If I decide not to buy MoP, it will probably end up with GW2 and D3.

Nothing, I don't have enough time to dedicate to two mmo's so will be focusing on Guild Wars 2 only.

Deleted
    none i guess,
    d3+gw2 and maybe another non-mmo game or something

World of Warcraft and Firefall.

It's such a beautiful trinity of MMOs. WoW for ultimate raiding (for me), Firefall for the ultimate (and F2P!) MMOFPS, and Guild Wars 2 to fill ALLLLL of the free time between them.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    depending on when GW2 comes out in conjunction with TSW, and the state of SWTOR at the time, really will be my major decision maker. While i love TOR, i will probably take a break when TSW comes out. I mean i have been plying TOR for 8 months or so now... so it's time for a break.