Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Boring as amp? what

Anyway, when you watch the same YouTube videos day in and day out, or you check the MMO-Champion front page like 50 times a day.

When you make a new character in wow send them all the BoA's look at how good they look then go and delete him and make them a different race...

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    When you get excited about cancelled plans.
    This is so true and so me.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    sit here refreshing mmo-champion looking for recently posted on threads that seem interesting...
    This is something I do many days when I work at home. Like today.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL

I gotta laugh at this thread because almost all of it is true for my case

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you watch the Obama Deception 15 times

When you get a Mage to level 10 in full boas just to go in Warsong, and 1 shot people with Arcane Barrage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    ... revisit the same website right after closing it.
    Hmm, I probably do that daily:P Doesn't mean my life is boring. It's more like when I have to go out in 15-30m and don't have anything better to do to fill the time with. I usually browse some website, close it, then look at the clock, see there is still 10 minutes left and open it again to read some of the more boring parts I missed before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    ... revisit the same website right after closing it.
    I, sadly, do this a lot on weekdays. I look through reddit, close it, open facebook, close it, and reopen reddit 2 mins later. I may party like a rockstar on the weekends, but on the weekdays I'm a bored as fuck caveman.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wake up every day.

Yep, it's still boring. Well shucks.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

you clean your room. not because it needs cleaned.

but youre really fucking bored

I seem to revsit the same webpages over and over. I do this though even when I'm super busy. I just find it habit to accidentally type mmo-champion or google etc etc.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you consider a day with a phonecall an eventful day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    When you consider a day with a phonecall an eventful day.
    HAH! This is me yesterday

This thread is super depressing. Just moved from VA to TX with my fiance, no friends here, no job yet, no nothing to do ever.

refreshing mmoc every minute ....

When you visit 9gag in your free time (instead of during class, or in public transit)
    When you visit MMo-Champ (or any other news/blog site you visit) more than twice a day
    When you start at page 1 of the funny videos/images sticky thread and see how far you can go (to pick up where you left the next day)
    When you start working on assignments that aren't due tomorrow (early at least...:P)
    When you post in this thread
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

I watch the entire LOTR extended edition trilogy on a weekly basis. Love 'em. I'm a full on nerd and proud. Who needs friends?
    Most folks view the geeky stuff I do as boring but I find it exhilarating, whether it be going on a Star Trek binge, Star Wars binge, LOTR binge, gaming binge, Battlestar binge, Magic the Gathering binge, etc. You get the idea.

Deleted
    When you stand 50 minutes in queue to Outland(eu) only to logout when none is online.
    When you pay a 1 month sub to your alt account just to check if anyone sent you an mail.
    When you open the fridge 5 times/hour to see if coca cola has magically appeared into it.
    When.....5 AM wednesday morning you are standing in your kitchen baking your own bread just to keep occupied until servers pop back up.
    Last edited by mmocfd36770ff5; 2012-03-15 at 10:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    I watch the entire LOTR extended edition trilogy on a weekly basis. Love 'em. I'm a full on nerd and proud. Who needs friends?
    Most folks view the geeky stuff I do as boring but I find it exhilarating, whether it be going on a Star Trek binge, Star Wars binge, LOTR binge, gaming binge, Battlestar binge, Magic the Gathering binge, etc. You get the idea.
    I own and love that LotR boxset, but doesn't it get old week after week?