Poll: Is Breaking Bad the Best TV series of all time?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Breaking Bad-The Best TV Series of our time?

So with everyone jerking off to all the hype about Breaking Bad, I finally got around to watching all the seasons. Dear god, it lives up to it's name. This has to really be the best Series literally ever made.

Do you Agree?

10+ Year Old Account
    The West Wing.

Last edited by Willeonge; 2012-03-14 at 05:19 AM.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

10+ Year Old Account
    That depends. There were a lot of good TV series running, however most of them atm have hit an impasse, either because of plot error, fluffing, or budget.

I enjoyed The Mentalist, but after Red John was "supposedly" killed the plot had a lot of fluff added to it. Basically you're watching filler episodes till they decide how to continue the plot properly.

As for CSI (original) they're having problems keeping characters. Granted the show has been running forever and a hand-basket, they just can't seem to keep a grasp on a character and are more inclined for them to get killed or have in incident instead of trying to build them. It's like watching Power Rangers, where each new series is a step down from the last.

I never watched Breaking Bad, but I remember this clip/scene mentioned a lot.

Political and Legal/Lawyer TV series bore me to tears most the time, but not as much as Soaps or Reality TV shows.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Sorry... the best TV show is My Little Pony.

In your pony picture, is the pink one eating something brown and mushy?

Also, surely Archer is the best television show ever made. Or possibly Stargate Universe? Hmmmm... the longest running show ever is the Simpsons if I recall correctly... Or maybe SNL?

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    (My opinion)
    While I agree its a great show. I don't think its the best of our time.
    It's really too early to tell anyway!

Season one and three were outstanding.
    While I found the other seasons to be good, just not great.
    (Remember IMO)

this show is amazing ..might not be the best but sure is fucking close. when does it start again this year ..i forget

10+ Year Old Account
    Criminal Minds

best show ever FOLLY COOLY HANDS DOWN ..if you don't agree then you already lost

10+ Year Old Account
    Breaking Bad is the best show I watched in a loooong time.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Dexter, hands down.

MLP is a close second

I would normally say Dexter, but after watching Game of Thrones for the first time I can sincerely say it is possibly one of the best shows I have ever seen. Everything about it is amazing. Breaking Bad is definitely my third favorite though.

Breaking Bad is great, but I'm also a big fan of Dexter and Game of Thrones currently tops my hype list.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Moved to Cinema/TV/Music/Books Forum

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably, once it ends and the entire series is in stores, it'll be just like The Wire, it's a great show, but I think people will either love it or hate it, not for alot of people. But I'll always love my Mad Men, can't wait for that to come back in a few weeks.

---------- Post added 2012-03-14 at 05:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Sorry... the best TV show is My Little Pony.

I'll drink to that. I'll say though, it's more of the greatest surprise in television history.

Breaking Bad
    Sons of Anarchy
    Being Human (US version)
    Walking Dead (Only seen season 1 so far)
    Psych
    Burn Notice

Those are my favorite shows at the moment. Though I have to say Sons of Anarchy edges the others out a bit for me. And frankly, any grown man who thinks My Little Pony is a good TV show probably isn't a good source of advice on taste. Terrible fad is terrible.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2012-03-14 at 06:16 AM.

What a stupid question to ask. And to top it off your signature and avatar? You're just asking for it...

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion, man."

Good show. Greatest? No such thing.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Those are my favorite shows at the moment. Though I have to say Sons of Anarchy edges the others out a bit for me. And frankly, any grown man who thinks My Little Pony is a good TV show probably isn't a good source of advice on taste. Terrible fad is terrible.
    This is what someone who has not yet watched MLP looks like. There's just no comprehending it until you do.

I thought very much the same until I actually sat down and watched a few episodes. I had always assumed it was some hipster/ironic thing, but it's actually a legitimately entertaining show. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's "the best tv series of our time" (that probably belongs to Archer, to be quite frank), but it's certainly a lot better than most of the drivel that's on.
    Verily, thou shalt rejoice in the house of the tentacle.

Deleted
    How can you forget about Lost? Thats like the best show ever,im on my 3rd rewatch now