10+ Year Old Account

Fastest Way To Level Up

What is the fastest way to level in RIFT. Im 37 and getting tired of quests. I love the rifts, but once you leave the "free to play level 20" zone, its barren and I rarely find anyone to pwn rifts with.

Is there a faster path to 50?

Questing while clearing every rift you can.

just stick at questing till lvl 45 (just finish moonshade highlands and most of IPP and u should be there) once your 45 hit the Instant adventures with an xp vial on, if u got any left, you will be 50 in like 2 hours from IA lol
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    What is the fastest way to level in RIFT. Im 37 and getting tired of quests. I love the rifts, but once you leave the "free to play level 20" zone, its barren and I rarely find anyone to pwn rifts with.

Is there a faster path to 50?
    if you are in u.s. server, chose faebight or greybriar. You should not be lonely again.

Quote Originally Posted by soniqboom View Post
    just stick at questing till lvl 45 (just finish moonshade highlands and most of IPP and u should be there) once your 45 hit the Instant adventures with an xp vial on, if u got any left, you will be 50 in like 2 hours from IA lol
    What's an XP vial and how do i get one?

I just leveled a new character last week. Staying in the dungeon queue helps me. I'm not a big fan of quests, so I take down all the rifts and invasions I can while watching the world map and chat channels for zone wide events. You might be surprised by all the things you can handle yourself, handled properly. If you're having trouble soloing rifts or feel you're not quite what you could be you can ask in the level chats for advice. Most servers seem to have level 50s in the lower level chat channels happy to help.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soniqboom View Post
    This was my current plan. I have saved 4 of the 5 potions i got so that is sounding like it might be a waste to save them all lol.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Took me 5hrs with 2x 2hr xp vials to get to 50 from 45 last night/this morning. The last hour was on normal XP. Might go faster if the group is full, depends how many invasions you get (defend wardstone last quest) as they give insane XP, 15% of a level easily.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbie99 View Post
    What's an XP vial and how do i get one?
    if u had an active account thru certain number of months you got a reward, either a 50% xp increase from kills or a 100% increase from kills. the 50% and 100% dont stack together but they do stack with rested for a 300% bonus total

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Took me 5hrs with 2x 2hr xp vials to get to 50 from 45 last night/this morning. The last hour was on normal XP. Might go faster if the group is full, depends how many invasions you get (defend wardstone last quest) as they give insane XP, 15% of a level easily.
    Heh, this is true. Randomly read this thread, and I happened to have a 45 rogue just chillin', so I tried it out, got to 46.5 in about an hour.