Jedi Shadow and Sith Assassin PVP Guide

Hey guys this is a guide video I made for Jedi shadow and Sith assassin players. In this video I cover my talent and the rotation i use to maximize you're dps. This is my first guide video and if you don't mind while you're checking it out please leave it a like and favorite to help me out, I work hard on these videos to help you guys out to be the best at you're class. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Dakia; 2012-03-28 at 01:13 PM. Reason: link removal

PvP spec without Avoidance/Celerity, Static Cling/Subduing Techniques, Insulation/Shadowy Veil nor Chain Shock/Upheaval, best I could come to think of is 'not sure if serious.jpg'.

10+ Year Old Account
    eh, upheaval really isn't as big a deal as it sounds. The second rock doesn't benefit from buffs and the force cost is heavy if you're able to get in melee range. Shadowy veil ends up only being a 4% increase in armor's damage mitigation, which is a lot less beneficial than jedi resistance if you have the points to move out of infiltration tree. But you could easily get rid of situational awareness for something useful, like subduing techniques or jedi resistance or celerity.

Wasn't really a fan of the video overall to be honest. It didn't give any mindblowing information.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    eh, upheaval really isn't as big a deal as it sounds. The second rock doesn't benefit from buffs and the force cost is heavy if you're able to get in melee range. Shadowy veil ends up only being a 4% increase in armor's damage mitigation, which is a lot less beneficial than jedi resistance if you have the points to move out of infiltration tree. But you could easily get rid of situational awareness for something useful, like subduing techniques or jedi resistance or celerity.

Wasn't really a fan of the video overall to be honest. It didn't give any mindblowing information.
    Jedi resistance is gained when going for Upheaval (which is overall a bigger deal than 9% armor pen) and 4% is far better than buffed Shadow Strike that you will rarely use due to bad sync when it comes to positioning, either way the point wasn't that he missed a specific one out of those but that he missed all of them together.
    Last edited by Redblade; 2012-03-19 at 09:48 AM.

Any opinions on Deception vs Madness?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
    Any opinions on Deception vs Madness?
    I think it is all personal choice I play deception my buddy does madness I like deception as I love the way it plays others like madness

I personally play Darkness for PvP, I've always played Deception for PvE and love it but it simply feels lack luster and less fluid than darkness PvP. I feel like there's too many advantage's to Darkness compared to the other specs not that any of them don't work but it's simply my play style. Point to this post, darkness seems to be heavily over looked for PvP and more than just a "viable" option.