10+ Year Old Account

What dps should I be hitting with my gear?

My Priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Byniri/simple

I feel like I'm doing low dps for most fights for my gear. I'm gemmed/statted correctly, but I'm only pulling a MAX of 30k on non-gimmick fights.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    without a log there's not really that much that we can do. but what I see right away:

you're .26% over the hit cap. your reforges indicate that you're doing base reforges. get an addon like reforgelite to calculate your optimal reforges. you can easily get another 25 closer to the hit cap, and turn a lot of crit into haste or mastery.

your haste seems abit dodgy. 2617 haste is not really a useful number, and since we don't know what buffs you got access to (DI can help A TON), we can't really give you a target.

lastly, you don't have any tier bonuses. tier bonuses can help a lot with DPS.

Deleted
    On ultraxion fight properly buffed but with no DI or focused magic the best what you can do is 33.1k DPS, and that's if your rotation, timing and luck is perfect. Add another 1.5k DPS if you're getting DI.

Also, don't forget that we priests do not like fair fights. The less straight forward it is the more opportunities for "tricks" there are, and thankfully most of the fights are like this. In reality only on fights like Morchok and Ultraxion (in your case also warlord and spine a bit, since you miss 4p) you should feel underwhelmed, since there is just nothing you can use to your advantage.