New computer question

First off I wanna state this, I KNOW I COULD SAVE MONEY OR MAKE A BETTER PC IF I MADE IT MYSELF!!! (If i hear this one more time in vent, my head will explode. I'm computer mentally handicap, so it's not a option no matter how easy you may find it.)

Asking for feedback on this

Experience a new dimension of interactive gaming, media organization, and content creation with iBUYPOWR Gamer Supreme A974SLCK. Equipped with a powerful second generation Intel I7 2600K proccessor clocked at 3.4GHz, computing and gaming would be a breeze. The Gamer Supreme A974SLCK was designed to handle most of the current games that requires high processing power and intense graphic situations. Helping the Intel I7 2600K core processor, the desktop includes a dual channel 12GB DDR3-1333MHz and 2 AMD Radeon HD6850 1GB CrossFire. The powerful graphics card is a dedicated graphics card, which means no more integrated and sharing memory. It comes with 1GB of dedicated GAMING MEMORY! It will definitely take your game playing to the next level. iBUYPOWER Gamer Supreme A974SLCK also come with 2TB SATA-III hard drive which enhance your system data and game processing.

Processor: Intel I7 2600K (3.4GHz) – Graphics: 2 AMD Radeon HD6850 1GB CrossFire – Hard Disk Drive: 2TB Serial ATA-III
    Memory: 12GB DDR3-1333 – Optical Drive: 24X DL DVD+/-RW Drive – PSU: 800W PSU
    12 in 1 Card Reader – Window 7 Home Premium – Keyboard and Mouse Included
    One year limited warranty. One year parts and labor. Life time toll free technical support. Technical Support: 1-888-618-6040
    For over 10 Years, iBUYPOWER has provided countless numbers of configurable Gaming Desktops and Notebooks equipped with the latest technology so enthusiasts can experience unrivaled performance in their systems.

I've already ordered it, asking for feedback on whether it will be good for 3-4 years based on games graphic requirements. Also if anyone has any history with this company I'd appreciate it. The only feedback I found was 5 star out of 5. I've been told this is over kill for wow, but I'm also interested in it's usefulness for Rift and SWTOR.

Too much RAM, CPU too much for gaming, and two lower midrange graphics cards that barely makes up for single modern one and will be hopelessly crap 3-4 years from now.

It's not totally bad, but money is not spent well on that one. Next time ask before clicking the order button, and cancel the order now if you can to get feedback for more sane setup.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Why make a post if you already bought it?
    OT Its very nice since you left out the price im sure it was expensive, If you Like it Keep it, yes it will last for 3-4 years

10+ Year Old Account
    That thing is going to produce a lot of heat and suck down power. Probably waaaaaaay overpriced. You should have gone to a local store and told them to build you something. Probably would have been better and cheaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wondering on the RAM, 12GB is a triple channel number, the 2600k only supports dual channel

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    i wondering on the RAM, 12GB is a triple channel number, the 2600k only supports dual channel
    2+2+4+4 ... Dumping old 2GB sticks that nobody wants anymore. That's why big OEMs have 6GB for 1+1+2+2 RAM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    I'm sure they test the computers before they ship them out. If it doesn't work they wont ship it out?