Thread: Addons

Addons

Hello!!

Just wanted to know if there is any addon that can track what you have sold in AH?
    What item, gems or enchats etc is selling best. Nor for server just for the character that puts stuff in ah.
    Why i want it is couse i want to know what item i create sells best so i can focus more on that specific item.
    I have over 1300 stuff in ah so its kinda hard for me to see what is selling good.

Ty for reading and sorry for my bad english.

15+ Year Old Account
    Moving to the Interface & Macro's Forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skello83 View Post
    Hello!!

Just wanted to know if there is any addon that can track what you have sold in AH?
    What item, gems or enchats etc is selling best. Nor for server just for the character that puts stuff in ah.
    Why i want it is couse i want to know what item i create sells best so i can focus more on that specific item.
    I have over 1300 stuff in ah so its kinda hard for me to see what is selling good.

Ty for reading and sorry for my bad english.
    yes tons of em

the most popular one is Auctioneer
    which tracks AH prices on all items and can be set up to track your personal selling history and what sells best

i'm not the best with that particular add-on, but there are some fairly extensive guides out there already that will make it easy for you to set up and track your AH sales

Deleted
    I show you two examples I use (TradeSkillMaster and MySales):

The addons have been installed at different times, that's why they don't show the same amount. I prefer Trade Skill Master anyway, you should have that if you do any noteworthy business on the AH.

oh niice ty very much will use them.ty aggin guys