Help!!!! Computer issue

I've recently upgraded my hardware, I'm running a quad core @ 3.3Ghz, HD 6770 GPU and 8GB of ram, but I'm still low FPS (25-30) when just dual boxing. Any solutions to this? And yes I have downloaded the most current GPU driver.

Calling your CPU a "quad-core" doesn't really tell us anything, we need the specific model (e.g. i5 2500K, or Core 2 Q6600). If you don't know what your CPU is, download CPU-Z from CPUID: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

4-cores does not make your CPU good in and of itself, I've got plenty of 4-core CPUs sitting around in the bank I work at, but those computers are far from fast...

i5 2500K, is that bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    No its not. What kind of GPU is it exactly. Link?

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soicakes View Post
    i5 2500K, is that bad?
    No, it's very good. but you still need to provide us more info. please check the sticky, provide a dxdiag, and more details. Telling us you're dual boxing but not giving us anything else isn't very helpful.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soicakes View Post
    I've recently upgraded my hardware, I'm running a quad core @ 3.3Ghz, HD 6770 GPU and 8GB of ram, but I'm still low FPS (25-30) when just dual boxing. Any solutions to this? And yes I have downloaded the most current GPU driver.
    Dual boxing with two monitors?

What resolution(s)?

What graphics settings in-game(s)?

25-30 FPS isn't that bad for high graphics, on two 1920x1080 monitors. When I run high settings on two screens (1920x1080 and 1600x1200), I run around 30 FPS when I have both "up front". I'm using a laptop as well, so obviously my computer doesn't have nearly the "umph" as yours, but 25-30 FPS on two high res / high settings screens at once isn't bad.