Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Why i hate MLB12.................

The cubs win the world series...........really?!?!?!.........NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!

And second all i going to say is that " The fans and the team got ROBS AGAIN............ "

St Louis cardinals won the series " who care " from me a yankee fans !

"Cubs Win" MLB 12 The Show Full Length Commercial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVGAfA15U1I

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the point of this thread

edit: what I mean is to explain why this fictional commercial makes you hate a game...
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-03-15 at 10:01 PM.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

um first of all no one has won the world series in 2012 yet
    secondly, it's FICTION.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was pointing that the fans and team get robs each time were are in the playoff and that it and some shi!@# team come along and do the impossible and wins a world series

the NY Yankees have 27 world champion and we got again and again.............that why i ranting and pissoff !

also " so mad bro " i reported you for being an ass!@#$...........

---------- Post added 2012-03-15 at 06:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    um first of all no one has won the world series in 2012 yet
    secondly, it's FICTION.
    no sony is predicting who will the next world series and the video got a million hits............and that i simply double that the cubs will ever clinch the pennant or even a world series !

This is one of the most unreasonable rants I have seen in a very, very long time.

The sentence "so real it's unreal" should've painfully obviously pointed out that it's not one of the most likely outcomes of the world series... not to mention that it's just ONE FRIGGIN COMMERCIAL.

Honestly, just... wow. Can hardly believe that someone would rage because of a simple commercial... are many sports fans like this? Cause that would explain the recent rise in hooligan activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    This is one of the most unreasonable rants I have seen in a very, very long time.
    Gotta give props to the OP. It is one of the most unreasonable rants to see in a very long time, and this is MMO-Champ, where they pop up like wildflowers on steroids. FYI there's a reason why the Yanktards have won so many championships, and it'd be worth wasting more time fleshing it out for you, but as we can all tell, it'd be as pointless as talking to a wall because of how you're rant is.