Deleted

Razer Naga and mousepads, what combos are best?

Hello.
    Been using my Razer Naga for some time now. I bought a Steelseries 4HD mousepad with it aswell but that didn't work out well. My old huge q-pad Masterpad is way better (and its 7+years old).
    Feels like its not always responding when using it on the Steelseries 4HD.
    Is it the laser thats not working good on more hard surfaces? Should I mayby aim for QcK instead? Thinking about the Diablo 3 one now when its about to come
    Would be grateful to hear your advices on what kind of mousepads works the best for Razer Nagas.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a standard mousepad and I find it works very well with the Naga. Maybe you should play around with the dpi settings a bit to get the right feel for it?
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Simple

My Mouse & M/pad
    Last edited by Jrs418; 2012-03-16 at 01:01 AM. Reason: image resize

xXx English is not my first language xXx

10+ Year Old Account
    I use an older Steel Series hard plastic mat. It has a pretty coarse topside and has worked great for every mouse I have ever owned with it.

Deleted
    I have the razer Sphex desktop skin it's nice like skating on ice

I've been using a Steelseries QCK Mini mousepad for quite a few years now, and I can't say I've ever regretted it. It works perfectly with my Razer Naga, my Logitech G500, and it worked awesome with my old Logitech G5's too.

If you prefer a thicker/heavier mousepad they now have the QCK Mass which has a much thicker layer or rubber underneath the cloth top surface (I believe it's about as thick as 2-3 of the regular QCK mats on top of eachother).

I use my naga sitting on my couch on the couch cushion, anything will work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some old mouse mat that my parents had. They had no use for their computer when I moved out so I took the mouse pad :P

10+ Year Old Account
    i have a Rocketfish Steel Mousepad that has both sides textured differently for either a smooth-side finish for precision control or a rougher side that is very good for several RTS and other games that don't require that much DPI. I payed 14.00 USD for the pad, that was 2 yrs ago and i think they still sell them today, give it a try, it improved my PvP and raiding considerably.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Optochip View Post
    I've been using a Steelseries QCK Mini mousepad for quite a few years now, and I can't say I've ever regretted it. It works perfectly with my Razer Naga, my Logitech G500, and it worked awesome with my old Logitech G5's too.

If you prefer a thicker/heavier mousepad they now have the QCK Mass which has a much thicker layer or rubber underneath the cloth top surface (I believe it's about as thick as 2-3 of the regular QCK mats on top of eachother).
    That sounds awesome, since I ordered the Diablo 3 QCK mousepad earlier today :P A lucky strike then.