Page 1 of 340
... LastLast

Pandaren Monk Contest Day 4, MoP Screenshot, Blue Posts, Minecraft Thunder Bluff

Diablo 3 - Server Maintenance - Beta Patch 15 Tomorrow

Want to talk about this news post? Use this thread! Please don't attempt to enter the contest in it, as your entry will not be counted.

MMO-Champion Giveaway - Pandaren Monk - Day 4
    While we are waiting on the Press Tour NDA to expire, we are giving away 3 x Pandaren Monk every day this week! You can enter the contest only by commenting on this news post. Please only enter once per day, multiple entries will disqualify you. Good luck!

• To enter the contest, just post a reply in this news post, you have until Friday March 16th @ Midnight EST to enter the contest, this thread will be closed and winners will be selected randomly.
    • Entering more than once per day is useless and will get you disqualified. There will be no 2nd chance for people posting more than one comment in this thread, you have been warned. (We will also of course check for double accounts, etc)

Mists of Pandaria Screenshot of the Day
    The Screenshots of the Day section of the official site has been updated with a new Mists of Pandaria screenshot.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    How Much More of Dragon Soul?
    We don't have a "filler" Raid planned. We have a wealth of information that we've been sharing with the media and press this week that they'll start sharing with you all next week (Monday, March, 19). While we aren't going to give you a release date, I think you'll get a good idea of how far along we are in the development of the expansion. We think you'll like what you see/hear/read.

We'll also be keeping an eye on any and all constructive feedback and answering what we can as development continues.

We'll do our best to give everyone as much of a "heads-up" as possible when we do provide a release date. Don't worry. As always, you'll see it when you see it.

There are still a lot of things to do and be done in the game currently beyond Raid content. We generally see people begin to "finish" content they may have not gotten to prior to the release of a new expansion or expansion patch and I think once we start talking about beta and getting people into the beta, we'll see more people posting about what those things are. There will be a lot more to do when Mists of Pandaria becomes available (new/additional things), that may take your focus from completing some of the things you're working on (or plan to work on) now. It's a good time to start thinking about what those things may be.

I'm not going to hint at how long that may be, so don't ask. It's just something to think about. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

World of Warcraft Movie
    It's still on the radar. We just don't have any current updates to provide. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Thunder Bluff in Minecraft
    We have previously featured efforts to build Stormwind in Minecraft (Minewind and Stormwind), making it only fair to show off this nice Thunder Bluff build that is in progress.

Last edited by chaud; 2012-03-16 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot still a hope for the wow movie yet.

I sometimes enjoy pandas.

Pandaaa!! So many panda giveaways @_@

Pandas make me happy

awesome, didn't realize this was still happening

I would love to see the movie, and knowing Blizzard, they will make sure its right! And, I want a cub :/ lol I dont see myself winning it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could use a new pet!

Paaaaaaaaaanda?

10+ Year Old Account
    Screenshot looks sick, just 3 more days until the info pours out

Can't wait for the MoP Beta.

Entering for a panda.

FIRST! Oh wait, no I'm not. Oh well. First to say first!

10+ Year Old Account
    Commenting on news post.

Deleted
    Need a Panda!