Diablo 3 Language Selection

Hey, just have a quick question. Will I be able to select which language I would want the game to appear in (ie: dialogue)? Just curious cause I also know a few other languages (which are all supported by the game as per the pre-order page) and I would like to also play them in those languages as well. Or will I have to buy a foreign copy of the game for it to be in that language?

Thanks,
    Vel

Deleted
    I suggest you puting this question in official D3 forums, unless someone from beta could tell you...

Yesterday I pre-ordered the Digital Edition and downloaded the installer. I was able to set my language before downloading the Downloader. As for playing multiple languages I don't know.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

10+ Year Old Account
    I downloaded my Annual Pass D3 copy yesterday and was able to choose the language of the version to be downloaded in the B.Net form.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    You can pick the game language on the installer, and i believe they will add language "packs" for download later (just like we got on wow), which you can them freely pick the game language you want.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

More language details
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3484161353#4
    aka "we dont know" and still missing only 2 months till release :P