10+ Year Old Account

This might be a daft question

But...

Been on the battle.net site to download Diablo 3 which I now have and seen that I'm able to download SC3.

I have never bought this but I have now installed the game and it's now patching. I bought the wow anual pass, I dont remember it coming free with that - anyone else had this?

cheers
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Well if you got Sc3 send me a lin!!:P, but anyway, i think you might be dowloading the trail verision on Sc2, to check if it is the real one here is what you do, log in, go to Multiplay, pick the race protoss and hit find match, if you actually get into a game doing that i have no idea what is happening and you got the game for free!! But it should say this is not availabe on the trail or something similar to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buying the annual pass gave you diablo 3 for free. Was part of the deal.

Edit: Nvm, reread the OP and ye....its too early for me, Im going back to bed...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Well if you got Sc3 send me a lin!!:P, but anyway, i think you might be dowloading the trail verision on Sc2, to check if it is the real one here is what you do, log in, go to Multiplay, pick the race protoss and hit find match, if you actually get into a game doing that i have no idea what is happening and you got the game for free!! But it should say this is not availabe on the trail or something similar to that.
    Yeah... SC2

Anyway, I dont know if they are doing a free trial like in wow... I could d/l the whole game and it's now patched so I will try it now.

Deleted
    My guess that it is the starter edition http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/3250656

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    My guess that it is the starter edition http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/3250656
    thats 100% correct

uninstalled it. I have C & C series, dont need SC2