Deleted

Angry Getting Annoyed at certain qq'ers

At people constantly posting about the price of Diablo 3.

Seriously. People are posting left right and centre on the forums "QQ 50euro, QQ 45quid, THIS IS PC NOT PS3, DIGITAL COPY FOR 50QUID CHEAPER IN ARGOS!!!" etc etc.

Honestly, if you dont wanna pay for a game you can download now and play at 00:00 on May 15th, go queue at Gamestation or whatever your local gaming shop is and start 5hours later, nobody is forcing you to buy the digital copy.

Also, if there wasnt a free copy via annual pass, id of pre-ordered the game even if it was £100, ive been waiting for ages, if your moaning about 20quid (And by no means am i wealthy in any way, quite the opposite) you are obviously not a real diablofan and you havent been playing the games since 1996, so stop trolling things you HAVENT GOT A CLUE ABOUT.

P.S. I love that nobody is crying about the Annual Pass anymore knowing the price of the game on the digital store.

I'm getting annoyed at qq'ers qq'ing about people qq'ing about the price of D3.TBH.

Deleted
    I'm getting annoyed at people in beta bitching about everything while I'm not in beta

You guys crack me up

Dahmer...I love your sig

P.S. Tsimp...your avatar is umm...disturbing...

You tell them, OP!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    I'm getting annoyed at people in beta bitching about everything while I'm not in beta
    This.

Also, it's £37 here
    Or £33 here (although it's Amazon, so you'd be lucky to receive it this year).

I don't care for bitching about the price and honnestly I haven't seen any do that so clearly I don't browse these forums enough. But really it's stupid that steam/origin/battle.net sell the game for more than local shops. I mean I just won't buy from online stores (especialy steam considering they convert the american price to europe without considering currency value) when they are basicly selling me less than the retail store is for more. They should be able to sell the game cheaper online and are just abusing the fact that at the moment there is only ONE place to buy the game online.
    Lets say the digital stores started actually competing for price instead of knowing they are the only store. The again I guess americans are used to that with their phone companies and so on

Quote Originally Posted by zera View Post
    I don't care for bitching about the price and honnestly I haven't seen any do that so clearly I don't browse these forums enough. But really it's stupid that steam/origin/battle.net sell the game for more than local shops. I mean I just won't buy from online stores (especialy steam considering they convert the american price to europe without considering currency value) when they are basicly selling me less than the retail store is for more. They should be able to sell the game cheaper online and are just abusing the fact that at the moment there is only ONE place to buy the game online.
    Lets say the digital stores started actually competing for price instead of knowing they are the only store. The again I guess americans are used to that with their phone companies and so on
    Yes, I quite agree in general, I paid more for SWTOR's digital copy than I did the hard-copy - that can't be right. However people also overestimate the cost of making boxes/booklets and the like. In the end the price difference wouldn't be that much.

And honestly, did people really expect a new game would be less than 50 euros? That's just naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Yes, I quite agree in general, I paid more for SWTOR's digital copy than I did the hard-copy - that can't be right.
    It's pretty simple really if you think about it.
    Blizzard sells directly to customers from their site, however they also sell to retailers. They will get far more money from the retailers than they do directly from customers, because stores will buy copies of Diablo III in bulk and after that Blizzard just have their money regardless of whether the purchased copies are bought from the store shelves or not.
    The retailers pay less than customers do because otherwise the retailers would make no profit and thus wouldn't bother buying the game to resell, so they probably pay something in the region of $30 to sell at $40.
    Now, Blizzard also want to sell the game themselves, but if they price it at less than what retailers are offering then the retailers will stop buying hard copies from them because everyone would buy it online as it would be both cheaper and more convenient. The digital version's price is kept high because otherwise there would be no hard copies at all, and that is where a great deal of Blizzard's income comes from.

It is fairly confusing for the customer, yes, but while a physical market still exists then it is really the only way to operate.

*Pets Annual Pass.* Maiiii precioouuussss...

Why are all so interested in the D3 beta actually? You can just play to level 13 and play to skeletton king, thats it. there is not much to see at all. And tbh the beta is very boring after 4 hours of playing. nothing to do there. ppl without beta access dont miss much at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    Why are all so interested in the D3 beta actually? You can just play to level 13 and play to skeletton king, thats it. there is not much to see at all. And tbh the beta is very boring after 4 hours of playing. nothing to do there. ppl without beta access dont miss much at all.
    What?
    People are moaning because they want a taster of the game that other people who couldnt care less get the opportunity to sample.
    But that is completely off this topic dude.

I agree with people that digital "should" be cheaper than boxed, but to be honest, id pay a premium always for not having to get off my arse, its like paying delivery for a take away in essence.