[Music] Back Ground Music

Ive been working on making some background music for making videos and such. Hopinh to get some feed back on them and see if there pleasing to the ears or not. If you do check it out I appreciate it. Thankx

Youtube -

Channel - Whhambulance

Video - Chorus , Dark RC

Yes the titles are just place holders

I like em.

Dark-RC - only suggestion i would make on this one, is to try not to stick to a "something changes every 4 bars" pattern...i used to do this a lot when i first started making beats

Chorus - pretty cool, i like it better than the other one. Only part that threw me off a bit was the abrupt pattern change at about 26s. Didn't actually care for that second "faster" (i.e. more notes) pattern, but that's just me personally.

also, while i've been typing this, your playlist has still been going in the background, and "SaxSound" just came on...very simple rhythm/melody, but i really like that one

Listen to the intro in Dark RC, you're in 4/4 there, but your bass is out of time. The very last note of that bass line, that B - it's off the beat and comes too early. It's not the only thing that's out of time. Watch out for stuff like that, it won't groove if it's off.

appreciate guys, I knew the mmo-champ community would be great in helping out.