Deleted

WOW account merging

Hello there, I wish to ask something, how do I merge two accounts? I mean.. at step 2 , it requires me an account name, I tried everything, my mail , wow , wow1 , etc , but nothing worked. What am I supposed to type in there?

I think it is the name that it says under your WoW account like in this screen shot.

http://i.imgur.com/8q2T2.png

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't know you can "merge" accounts. If you have more than one account and you log into WoW, it'll ask you to choose one to log into...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I didn't know you can "merge" accounts. If you have more than one account and you log into WoW, it'll ask you to choose one to log into...
    Well you can kind of "merge" your WoW accounted - by using the paid service to move a character from one account to another.
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can only merge an account created *before* the new Battle.net came into effect. All new accounts force you to create a Battle.net login. You cannot merge two Battle.net accounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreammage View Post
    You can only merge an account created *before* the new Battle.net came into effect. All new accounts force you to create a Battle.net login. You cannot merge two Battle.net accounts.
    Yes, but I want to merge two World of Warcraft accounts, not two Battle.net accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by zetsubo View Post
    I think it is the name that it says under your WoW account like in this screen shot.

http://i.imgur.com/8q2T2.png
    That's exactly what I'm trying to say, I tried with WoW1 (first account's name) , but didn't worked:\

I don't know how to do it then, sorry.

Have you tried logging into one battlenet account then adding the games CD key to the said account your trying to merge?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fainflinn View Post
    Have you tried logging into one battlenet account then adding the games CD key to the said account your trying to merge?
    Of course I did.

If I understand this correctly, as long as both the accounts are under the same battle.net, you can openly Character Transfer toons between all accounts linked to that battle.net. Merging 2 accounts in the sense of putting "wow1" and "wow2" accounts all under the name of "wow1"...no, you cannot do that.
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

I wish i could merge my accounts..

Deleted
    Sorry for posting to this thread, but I have exactly same problem and havent found aswer anywhere. I need to merge my account (named WoW1) with bnet in order to get annual pass and free D3, I have tried anything but without success