15+ Year Old Account

cant post to front page threads...

How come whenever i try to reply to a front page thread i get this message "The page that you have requested was not found. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator." I already notified the administrator but he/she has not replied to me. This is causing me to not be able to enter the pandaren monk contest and its getting annoying. Anyone know why this is happening?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's been there for awhile, You have to go to the actual forum thread rather then front page comments to actually reply to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's odd; is it just when you reply to front page comments? What browser/OS? Any browser extensions?

I've heard this complaint from a couple people, but nobody is responding to me when I ask for more information, so there's no way for me to ask the devs to find a fix. ><

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    That's been there for awhile, You have to go to the actual forum thread rather then front page comments to actually reply to it.
    I can reply directly from the front page, i guess he is experiencing a bug :S

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    I can reply directly from the front page, i guess he is experiencing a bug :S
    Huh, well I can't and he can't and possibly some other people <.<

For sunshine: Windows 7 64 bit - Firefox with No script enabled

http://i.imgur.com/caecD.png

However I can reply if I go directly to the thread itself so It's not a huge deal for me anyway.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    By directly from the front page i mean clicking the comments and entering on the page that goes too, as oposed to searching through the forums themselves, i think i might have made than unlcear=) My bad

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    That's odd; is it just when you reply to front page comments? What browser/OS? Any browser extensions?

I've heard this complaint from a couple people, but nobody is responding to me when I ask for more information, so there's no way for me to ask the devs to find a fix. ><
    I've had it happen with Firefox - 10.0.2, with Adblock Plus, NoScript, Flashblock, Tab Mix Plus, and DownloadHelper 4.9.8 extensions. Windows 7 64-bit for the OS, with all updates installed.

It is just the front page. It doesn't happen all the time.
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you gotten this from only FF or has it happened in different browsers? I'm only seeing FF as the affected browser by the posts.
    the PHP Enchanter at Curse, Inc.

15+ Year Old Account
    i as well use firefox, and i use noscript too....maybe it has something to do with that, since the few of us in here having problems all use it.