Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Not a scam.

And so I begin refreshing my inbox every hour..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolvik View Post
    No one has an invite yet.
    They said they would announce the sending of invites on twitter etc, and well, they have not. - yet.
    It's been announced on Facebook and Twitter though....
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    I agree 100% with this post, was just about to make a similar one myself actually. Yes if I don't get in, it's a bit saddening.

But no, I don't want to know who got in, I don't want you to reveal all the cool new info you find. I just want you to treat this as a Beta, a testing phase, not early access. Vary what you do to try and look at everything possible and complete all of the surveys and reports they ask for!

Juicy info comes from the press betas, this is our chance as a community to make this game the best it can be.

The NDA makes me so curious. So much information was revealed during the press beta weekend, it's hard to imagine what's left that they don't feel is ready to share. What don't they want me to know?
    "Please find my dear friends.
    Dead or Alive" -redmakoto

My neighbor got invited to beta. The invites have indeed started going out and will continue to go out for the next couple of days. As of yesterday he will be allowed to download the client in 10 days. I'll be there making sure he clicks the surveys and shit and when I play it I'll be sure to do the same :]

i honestly hope the community is responsible enough to allow proper testing. in the swtor beta, if you so much as said anything was less then bioware is absolutely perfect you were flamed off the forums and in a lot of cases temporarily banned for i shit you not "trolling"... now look where that got bioware.....

seriously though if you are in the beta... do not ...NOT fanboy it unless you want to watch it slowly burn and die.

Quote Originally Posted by drtrann View Post
    i honestly hope the community is responsible enough to allow proper testing. in the swtor beta, if you so much as said anything was less then bioware is absolutely perfect you were flamed off the forums and in a lot of cases temporarily banned for i shit you not "trolling"... now look where that got bioware.....

seriously though if you are in the beta... do not ...NOT fanboy it unless you want to watch it slowly burn and die.
    Agreed. When I was in BF3 Alpha & closed Beta everyone talked mad shit about it and pointed out several hundred problems (or more) that were ignored. It could go both ways really. There's just no winning these days. You do the right thing and get flamed or you do the right thing and nothing changes. I have confidence in ArenaNet for making the right calls though, for sure.

Deleted
    I would like to know how many days will they be inviting? Are the invites over already? Cause else I need to go in depressed state and start hitting something so I can be happy again.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    If you think a class is too powerful, REPORT THAT ASWELL.
    Oh god, please don't. A beta weekend is not enough to evaluate class balance.

beta invites are out for sure, the twitter and fb confirms it
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Yes confirmed. I'm furious at a certain someone! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Yes confirmed. I'm furious at a certain someone! xD
    If anyone I know gets in I'll be living at their house for the weekend lol

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    If anyone I know gets in I'll be living at their house for the weekend lol
    Ahh trust me. Already on the job

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Ahh trust me. Already on the job
    I'm with you there, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthshockaz View Post
    I'm with you there, mate.
    Ahh, a fellow Auzzie! Haha, I was on skype with a certain someone when he stopped mid sentence when he said he just checked his email and Anet gave him a special present.

Many tears were shed.