Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Adding this beta to the long list of betas I have applied for and not gotten into the last 5 years

Y U NO PICK ME

:<

10+ Year Old Account
    no beta for me

No beta :/ But knowing that pre-purchasing gets you into future betas kinda takes the sting out of it. I'll still probably be a little irritated at every email I get for the next week that's not a beta invite though

Deleted
    I'll join the club...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodapopinski View Post
    No beta :/ But knowing that pre-purchasing gets you into future betas kinda takes the sting out of it. I'll still probably be a little irritated at every email I get for the next week that's not a beta invite though
    Tell me about it, i just got a mail...sc2 stream starts bla bla bla...

Deleted
    joining =/

Deleted
    Rumour goes that if you refresh your inbox 360 times an hour, you'll get an invite after the third hour!

Until my fingers are up to the challenge, I'll just join this group

Since beta invites will be sending for next 6 days, I'm not calling myself no-beta-club-member, yet! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Biscuit
    I don't want the game nerfed to my level,
    I want to rise myself to the level of the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashar View Post
    Since beta invites will be sending for next 6 days, I'm not calling myself no-beta-club-member, yet! :P
    Where did they say 6 days? Only saw "The nex fex days". I already saw myself refreshing inbox till release day. My finger is thanking you, kind sir.

Deleted
    I give 3 months for teh game to be released!

no invite, the world hates me...

10+ Year Old Account
    No invite for me bud. I assume that's probably because I probably broke the NDA (I doubt I did, just passed the message of beta signups)...

However, they said through the next few days. And besides that, there are pros and cons to the people who are getting an invite. A pro for those who haven't gotten an invite could be the fact that we won't get any spoilers . Or something dumb like that.

I got in ... my mail and it was empty
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

Deleted
    No beta club for me :<

Broken F5 key, here I come!

no, I refuse to accept my membership in this club! If I did, then I would have to acknowledge that I didn't get an invite. This is just great. Now my weekend is shot because I won't be able to peel my face away from my email for more then 5 minutes at a time! grrr

no beta club here aswell =(

I have a feeling I'll get this sad feeling every time I check my email.