Good website to purchase CE on EU - Germany ?

Title says it all. Any recommendations?

Amazon.de? I have another question, Diablo in Germany will be on german language, box and so?

If you can find a Gamestop you can go talk to the representative there. Sometimes they might be able to get merchandise from UK for you.

Otherwise, you can try and snipe an English EU CE version from Amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Diablo-III-Collectors-Edition-Mac/dp/B0077HOA64/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331998722&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Sometimes they even have an English version @ Amazon.de.

I live in Berlin so I tend to have the same issues .

Btw, if I misread you and you prefer the DE version then Mediamarkt always has more than enough copies of the CE.

Nah I think I'll get the English version since I don't have any friends within the country that play Diablo :/

Thank you for those links will try them and see how it goes ^_^

btw how is Berlin doing? Long time since I've been there :X

Both amazon.de and gamestop.de have it for 89.90€. It's cheaper then ordering on amazon.co.uk
    And if you want to play in english, i'd just DL the english client.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    Both amazon.de and gamestop.de have it for 89.90€. It's cheaper then ordering on amazon.co.uk
    And if you want to play in english, i'd just DL the english client.
    ]

So I can buy the german version and download an English client? I didn't know about that !

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    ]

So I can buy the german version and download an English client? I didn't know about that !
    Here's the DL-Link: http://eu.media.battle.net.edgesuite...downloader.exe

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    thx 4 link, preordered CE in Hamburg yesterday @ gamestop but dont wanna play in german ^^

(wow only 15 min downloadtime)

xD thanks for that link my friend ! ^^