Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    You know the ToS/Eula type deals you usually just click the "accept" button for without readin? It was in there.
    Also on the FAQ's

Quote Originally Posted by Aqir View Post
    How is this thread still going, you accepted the NDA if you got in don't break it, click clack boom bang lock thread!
    I dragged it out a bit further when I suggested that the NDA isn't being violated if you remain anonymous while stating you got in. Then folks chimed in saying Mods/Admins could essentially look up people's identities through their IP's then forward their ID's to A-net thereby getting them kicked out for publicly stating they got in when they actually didn't.
    Quite comical really, but hey the rules are the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Disruptive View Post
    I dragged it out a bit further when I suggested that the NDA isn't being violated if you remain anonymous while stating you got in. Then folks chimed in saying Mods/Admins could essentially look up people's identities through their IP's then forward their ID's to A-net thereby getting them kicked out for publicly stating they got in when they actually didn't.
    Quite comical really, but hey the rules are the rules.
    You ignored my statement though. MMO-Champ doesn't have to fucking mess around sending your IP to Arenanet. They just made it easy for themselves and made a rule to infract anyone who says they got into beta/breaks the NDA, even if they're lying. This isn't about getting people kicked out of beta, this is about keeping MMO-Champ free of NDA-breaking, because they have a reputation they wanna keep, especially that they're affiliated with Curse.You're just being a smat ass now.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

you're defiantly being rediculous, basicly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    This isn't about getting people kicked out of beta, this is about keeping MMO-Champ free of NDA-breaking, because they have a reputation they wanna keep, especially that they're affiliated with Curse.You're just being a smat ass now.
    Yes, they've taken the corporate shilling...

Quote Originally Posted by nighties View Post
    you're defiantly being rediculous, basicly.
    Sigh, Nighties, I noticed that *some* of your posts in the Mesmer thread are actually semi-constructive, with emphasis on semi, but in this thread you've only been trolling, all the time. 50% of those trolls were directed towards a or multiple mods and MMO-C in general. For no good reason. Please be the grown-up that you probably are and either contribute in a decent manner, or stop contributing it all.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    You're just being a smat ass now.
    A smat ass? Me?

Now that's just appalling....
    *snip*

Please don't post off topic memes/pictures in threads. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-03-18 at 07:47 PM.

Deleted
    I might be a complete noob here but there are thousands of Beta videos on Youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    I might be a complete noob here but there are thousands of Beta videos on Youtube?
    The press is under a different NDA, they could release videos and information on certain things.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Why some people are playing volunteer paladins for them on other resources except to show how faithful slaves they are is beyond me.
    It's not about being "faithful slaves", it's about showing respect, and abide by their rules they've set in accordance to our participation in the Beta.

Why is this so God damn hard to understand?

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess some people just don't understand the concept of following the rules.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    Lol, Why highfive? it's like asking for attention :P
    Cause there was a giant thread of people saying "I'm in the beta!! <insert 20 smiley faces here>" and edge deleted it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Just covering my back before i begin, this is not me trying to challenge the use of an NDA I understand why its there and agree with it. But it makes me think, what do they have to hide still?

Quote Originally Posted by Naxcis View Post
    Just covering my back before i begin, this is not me trying to challenge the use of an NDA I understand why its there and agree with it. But it makes me think, what do they have to hide still?
    Well, that's the thing, you don't know. And they don't want you to know until you are in BETA and when you get into BETA, they don't want you to let others know. It's about scheduled release of information. BETA players releasing accurate information to the public at the wrong time could devastate the impression of a game, while at the same time it could also create too great a hype, which can backlash after release.

It's not to hide things, it's to regulate information flows, when they want it, how they want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    >Admins (and maybe mods) can see what IP address the person is using.
    >They can then send the IP address with a copy of what was posted to ArenaNet and say "AHMGAWDZZZ!! THEYZ BRAYKUN THE EN-DEE-AY!"
    >ArenaNet kicks you the fuck out of their CBT.
    Actually i dont think they can actually do that, pretty sure they'd be violating some law with regards to your privacy and personal information.

15+ Year Old Account
    Everything about the beta is under the NDA. I know people are extremely excited, but if we start allowing people to break the NDA, ArenaNet will be extremely unhappy, and we'll start getting mean emails.

Please just don't post anything that breaks the NDA. We don't want to ruin anyone's fun, but we have to follow the rules.

If you have complaints about mods, you're welcome to send them via PM to me or Boubouille, or to use the "Contact Us" button on the top bar. There's no point in making a huge drama on the forums; it's not productive at all.