Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[A] - Kel'Thuzad - LFM 25m/PvP | Severity Gaming

Severity Gaming @ US-Kel'Thuzad
    Voice Server: Ventrilo by Darkstar LLC

Description
    Possessing leadership with a combined total of over 12 years of successful MMO management, Severity Gaming hopes to provide paramount play to those who fit its requirements. SG-WoW is part of a multi-game community of casual, semi-elitist, and elitist players. Each game title we have a stake in has both an official "Severity Gaming" team and a general community associated with it. Our communities are structured to provide gamers with well-maintained web services and a constructive environment to help facilitate unique and enjoyable gaming experiences.

25m Raiding | Tu-Th,Sa (6-10pm MST) | Loot Council
    Application: http://www.severitygaming.com/apply

Note: Flasks, Food, Repairs and Potions are provided
    Current Progression Status
    [INDENT]T13 Heroic: 8/8 (25m Strict)
    T13 Normal: 8/8 (25m Strict)

Classes of Interest - 400ilvl+ Only
    Death Knight: Open
    Druid: Open
    Hunter: Open
    Mage: Open
    Paladin: Open
    Priest: Open
    Rogue: Open
    Shaman: Open
    Warlock: Open
    Warrior: Open

Description
    Severity Gaming holds its raid group to the highest standards and expectations. While we only raid 3 nights a week, which some may consider "casual", we expect a consistent 110% every night. In addition, we also expect players to have a thorough and extensive knowledge of their class. All raiders are expected to be reliable, professional, and accountable. We will never gimp a raid by bringing a less qualified player. With this being said, we must clarify that spots are always contested; we make an effort to bring/recruit the best we can find.
    Last edited by SGDelacour; 2012-05-18 at 01:35 PM.
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Seeking 4pc Feral Cats and Disc Priests - Willing to pay for server transfer in some cases.
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic

ty for viewing!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump for 4/8

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Now looking for an ilvl 390+ Protection Paladin, and Blood DK with at least 5/8 Heroic Exp. Willing to cover server transfer after application is accepted.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Now looking for an ilvl 390+ Holy/Disc Priest with at least 5-6/8 Heroic 25m DS Experience. Willing to cover server transfer if application is exceptional.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump, looking for legendary mages, legendary rogues, and healers. Let us know!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

please see previous post, bump

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump to save a baby seal!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Healers and select DPS where are jooooo.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

hows lunch?

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Good Evening!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

thank you for viewing!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump if you like gaming!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump for e-sports!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Thumbs up if you don't want to go back to work tomorrow!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Ugh, It's Monday, and there is a damn nor'easter woo hooo!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump , Welcome to our new LoL Community Manager "SG tn5423" and our new Content Director "SG Renzler"

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

HURKHURKHURKbump