Page 1 of 3
LastLast

D3 cover = Deathwing

hmmm... lol has no one noticed this?
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Deleted
    Its ..... Diablo

Did we get the D3 announcement before or after the Cata announcement? I can't quite remember.
    RETH

This has been brought up already, and it's a pointless thread anyway.

Most threads are pointless, the internet is basically 90% pointless stupid shit.

Either avoid the shit or enjoy it. Bitching about it won't get rid of it.

@batteredrose

It's kinda similar...but no, not Deathwing.
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

I'm talking about the one on the blizzard launcher btw.

No, it's clearly Diablo.

It was Diablo back when it was D3 was announced, it was Diablo back when Cataclysm was announced and shipped, and its still Diablo after Cataclysm is over.

It's Diablo.

Stop making pointless threads about nothing except a subtle shot at Blizzard.

Deleted
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like than Diablo when considering Deathwing though?

(Silly response to silly question)

I honestly thought it was Deathwing. Diablo doesn't look like Diablo (

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like than Diablo when considering Deathwing though?

(Silly response to silly question)
    I'm not sure if it's the alcohol kicking it, but I had the hardest time reading that. And I'm still not sure what you said.
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    No, it's clearly Diablo.

It was Diablo back when it was D3 was announced, it was Diablo back when Cataclysm was announced and shipped, and its still Diablo after Cataclysm is over.

It's Diablo.

So what you are saying is that basically this "diablo" and deathchin were developed around the same time, right? Because it does'nt really look like diablo at all...it looks like deathchin minus the chin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissym View Post
    I'm not sure if it's the alcohol kicking it, but I had the hardest time reading that. And I'm still not sure what you said.
    Yeah, don't think about it too hard. It doesn't actually mean anything. It looks like it's supposed to, but nope.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    No, it's clearly Diablo.

It's Diablo.

Even so, the resemblance is unmistakeable it's almost upsetting how similar the two faces are.

Yes it's Diablo.
    Yes it looks like Deathwing.

Quote Originally Posted by painweaver View Post
    So what you are saying is that basically this "diablo" and deathchin were developed around the same time, right? Because it does'nt really look like diablo at all...it looks like deathchin minus the chin.
    It doesn't look like Diablo for a few reasons, the main being who his physical host is.

The second being my speculation of him sharing that body with more than 1 demon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo III:

Deathwing:

I'm not seeing it... Other than the fact that they have dark skin and faces, I don't see a similarity.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Aside from the horn on the nose and the jaw structure only slightly different, the D3 cover does look like a zoomed in cata cover

Looking at the images Waaldo was kind enough to post, I see no resemblance aside from some of the colors.

10+ Year Old Account
    i see Diablo, not deathwing.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

The shape of the eyes are different, general face shape is different, shape of the nose is different, the chin is much narrower on the Diablo 3 cover as is the mouth, Deathwing's face is much rougher and appears to protrude more, especially in the eyebrow area, and in general, Diablo appears to be almost rocky where Deathwing has very clear scales.

Oh noes, they copied a color palette and perspective