Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantoms View Post
    it just doesn't feel right to even think about hitting TV at less than 3HP...so...Blizzard removed the hassle for people who might not understand things as well, and maybe even make it easier on those who know what they're doing.

I think they should have given us some options to consider using HP with less than 3 charges. Something along the lines of
    "1 point TV heals you / party"
    "2 points TV puts a debuff on the target"
    "3 points TV hits really really hard"

It would make it seem more like a resource system and not a "forced ramp up" that it is currently in game.
    Last edited by bot v2.38beta; 2012-03-22 at 06:47 PM.
    "Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron."- Cracked.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Talen has always made good points here at MMO-Champion. He's even made me look like a fool but to be completely honest the way you handled MoP's news and updates on pally' s, is too broad. Ret and Prot merging never gonna happen. druids now have 4 specs. Why? Cause it was insanely OP. The Fluid HP resource in mists with our now ONLY rng Art of War proc unless spec'd into DP keeps the fluid rotation. If not better. The idea of a dps CD that cause forbearance... hmmm depends on your situation. Useless in pve. because that is just an excuse to bring back the debuff on wings. Useless in pvp because unless the defense of ret pally's is increased substantially in MoP i'd like to pop bubble when i need to. even though in mist you can't miss it so hopefully players learn to spell juke so priest can't remove it. Turn Evil i swear we still had that list week. I would really like to know Blizz's reason behind this because its not "flavour" they are removing. that is a straight up nerf. For example. now warlocks have an advantage over us. fear the pet no dispel on wings. no turn evil wings gone. thx blizz your the best.

One thing i don't understand is why another melee source? That makes no since to me. Keep it mana change the way ret paladins use it if anything. like say a constant use and build up of mana. Just like energy but keep it mana. unless thats where you were going with it then yea for sure makes since.

AoE finisher in this state of the game and in the future complete waste of time. There is no need for it at all. putting a requirement on a spell that paladins want back into our single target rotation won't solve anything. Gimme DS single target plz. i can't think of one class that has an AoE finisher. why make us have to ramp up AoE? DS should hit for 200% weapon dmg if its gonna be a finisher 100% just sounds hilarious.

aside from this, always love the posts Talen you get people talking.

Deleted
    What I experienced in beta so far:

Ret play style has changed, but not to much.

You can have 5 holy power, but the abilities still consume only 3.
    More abilities generate holy power (judgement, exorcism, the new aoe hammer).
    That means that you build holy power much faster than before. Hence it is good to have two additional points.

Exorcism is doing most damage at the moment.
    Second is Templers Verdict.
    Third (but a bit behind) is Crusader Strike.
    Judgement is still a bad filler and only used to keep Crusader's Zeal up.

We are no longer 2-minute-wonders. You either have a strong guardian phase (holy avenger) or a strong wrath phase (sanctified wrath) or you skip both and rely on procc luck (devine purpose).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaldee View Post
    For Retribution moving towards many HP generators is definetly great. It won't affect PVE so much, but for PvP it's a great deal since from time to time i'm feeling insanely HP starved, especially if your CS is getting dodged or parried - sometimes it's a difference between putting out a solid preassure or hitting like a wet noodle. But i'll miss those 3-4 TV in a row procs too.
    Yeah I agree with you. However, you can still take the divine purpose talent for the 3 or 4 templar verdicts RNG as it's now :P.

My only hope that they don't make retri spec too easy and simple to play like in wotlk. I really didn't like wotlk retri spec because you can barely see the difference between a good retri player and a bad one in term of dmg and dps almost very forgiven rotation to the point that you almost never do a mistake in the rotation. Personally I love that they will finally fix our so current RNG unpredictable procs that's the most excited thing for me atm in MoP.

May i have a link with listed paladin class and mechanics changes

I've been playing Ret since early Bc and the spec is in one of the best times i've ever seen it. MoP seems to continue what they did in Cata and even takes it to the next level. I'm very much looking foward to how Ret plays in MoP. Having a real slow and being able to keep 5 charges of holy power are just two things that will be amazing in MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I've been playing Ret since early Bc and the spec is in one of the best times i've ever seen it. MoP seems to continue what they did in Cata and even takes it to the next level. I'm very much looking foward to how Ret plays in MoP. Having a real slow and being able to keep 5 charges of holy power are just two things that will be amazing in MoP.
    Indeed man looking forward for Ret in MoP looks promising. I also love the new spell effects of the new spells like our signature divine shield. Finally after almost 7 years playing Ret we can see the light !