Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm rolling a warrior.

I like warriors.

I'm back on the badass beatstick bandwagon. Guardian will likely be my primary alt, but I'm back to my roots and maining a Warrior.

Do we know yet whether or not we'll have a different set of traits attached to each weapon set, or do we just get the one trait-build? If it's just the one setup, gonna make speccing that much tougher, more in-depth, and more interesting.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm resigning my guardianship as well, and going with the warrior path. I'm tired of protecting people, LET THE BLOOD FLOW!

Thought this thread was closed. Now it's re-opened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was leaning towards thief, but after going through the warrior skills, I may start the warrior first. I wish I could play both at once...

Has anyone seen how much Regeneration heals for? I was looking at the healing signet that adds passive: Regeneration and was wondering if the passive was worth the regeneration.
    Last edited by Loyrl; 2012-03-19 at 06:29 PM.
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Thought this thread was closed. Now it's re-opened.
    Yeah I know, guess it's because my thread is so far behind in the pages.

I'm going to make pvp videos on epic dodges with my warrior, oh yeah! That's almost like making a basketball mix of some white guys setting hard screens.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably make a Warrior as my first alt (either Warrior or Elementalist). I've recently been a great fan of melee archetypes, so I'll have to have a Warrior. Pretty much every weapon-combination seems pretty excellent with Warriors.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    I'm rolling a warrior.

I like warriors.
    No better reason to play one.

Step #1: Roll a Human warrior
    Step #2: Find a greatsword and a long bow
    Step #3: open a beer
    Step #4: get drunk
    Step #5: Start a fight
    Step #6: ?
    Step #7: Wake up in some Divinity Reach sewers

Yup, Warriors are amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post

I'm more of a Hammer/Rifle guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Yeah I know, guess it's because my thread is so far behind in the pages.
    No one likes you.

Step 1 1/2: Cut a hole in a box
    Step 2 1/2: Now put that greatsword in that box.
    Step 4 1/2: Give your opponent that box.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Yeah...no...yeah but then I will only have my longbow.

ME CHOP THINGS!

edit: Just to clarify, my warrior like sleeping in sewers actually
    Last edited by Morogoth; 2012-03-19 at 10:13 PM.

Yarr!! Char warrior for me as much as I can "dry" test without actually playing the game - I'm going with either dual wielded swords or a greatsword for seriously badass look and apparent mobility (deeply dislike maces/hammers for aesthetic reasons, also bludgeoning things to death seems impolite to me)
    For ranged I'm leaning toward longbow mostly because I usually dislike gun sounds in MMOs (WoW or Rift) and setting fire to numerous enemies has some feral and primal charm for me
    Last edited by rupreht; 2012-03-19 at 09:26 PM. Reason: little thingies

Quote Originally Posted by rupreht View Post
    Yarr!! Char warrior for me as much as I can "dry" test without actually playing the game - I'm going with either dual wielded swords or a greatsword for seriously badass look and apparent mobility (deeply dislike maces/hammers for aesthetic reasons, also bludgeoning things to death seems impolite to me)
    For ranged I'm leaning toward longbow mostly because I usually dislike gun sounds in MMOs (WoW or Rift) and setting fire to numerous enemies has some feral and primal charm for me
    Yes! you made the right choice brother. And I totally agree with the impolite thing. Choping a head off is a lot more clean.

It's sad that on every videos I saw, people don't know how to move and switch weapons correctly. I see so much potential. People try to kill the mob with only 1 weapon. The trick is to pull him with your bow and switch to your greatsword. Come on BETA, show me what you've got!

It's a new style of MMO so it takes some time to learn how to switch weapons mid-combat and dodge effectively. I'm sure the majority of us will need to learn the ropes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sticking with dual axe/rifle for pve, greatsword/rifle for pvp. If I'm doing siege stuff in WvWvW I'll use a bow instead of rifle for the aoe gewdness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bep-Shandris View Post
    It's a new style of MMO so it takes some time to learn how to switch weapons mid-combat and dodge effectively. I'm sure the majority of us will need to learn the ropes.
    True. I will probably suck the first hour or two. The time to learn how to control and keybind my abilities.

The first thing I will do however, is to bind the biggest button on my FANG for weapon switching Someone know if you have a cooldown when you switch weapons?

Also, SO MUCH WEAPON CHOICE!!! Damn, everything looks useful.

True. I will probably suck the first hour or two. The time to learn how to control and keybind my abilities.

The first thing I will do however, is to bind the biggest button on my FANG for weapon switching Someone know if you have a cooldown when you switch weapons?

Also, SO MUCH WEAPON CHOICE!!! Damn, everything looks useful.
    Yes, last I checked there is a short CD for switching weapons.