View Poll Results: Eventually, what would you like to see?

Voters
1252. This poll is closed
  • The alpha male and female worgen customizations brought back as options.

632 50.48%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more male customizations.

147 11.74%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more female customization.

282 22.52%
  • More current female facial customization (not the same face (not pattern))

242 19.33%
  • More current male customization (fur colors, faces, hair, etc.)

175 13.98%
  • Idc, as long as the females don't derp around anymore.

498 39.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakumo View Post
    I quite like the current Worgen female models.
    Alright, I'm fine with that. We're not asking for her to go away. We're just asking for the alpha head to be /added in/ as extra options. No changes otherwise.
    The current head would also be an option.

"we don't want to second guess our design decision" Bashiok basically said that the vocal minority simply made them question the model upon release. And after that he answered your thread by saying "we haven't even considered discussing it" Apparently that means "WE MUST WHINE LOUDER BECAUSE THEY ARENT DOING WHAT WE DEMAND!!!"
    no actually he was referring to the original change to the current model, but by all means keep raging and taking things out of context. cause doing that & outright lying has worked so well for you.

the fact is worgen are sadly lacking in customization, and were rushed. i dont like every troll female face, but fortunately there are various options. not so with the worgen. and indeed, not so with the pandas. by "letting it slide" with the worgen blizz now seems to think thats acceptable with the pandaren. so good job on that. cant wait till the vanilla revamps when female humans will have one face with makeup options. maybe it will be ok to "whine" then.

in the meantime, thanks for the bumps!

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    no actually he was referring to the original change to the current model, but by all means keep raging and taking things out of context. cause doing that & outright lying has worked so well for you.

the fact is worgen are sadly lacking in customization, and were rushed. i dont like every troll female face, but fortunately there are various options. not so with the worgen. and indeed, not so with the pandas. by "letting it slide" with the worgen blizz now seems to think thats acceptable with the pandaren. so good job on that. cant wait till the vanilla revamps when female humans will have one face with makeup options. maybe it will be ok to "whine" then.

in the meantime, thanks for the bumps!
    Lol, female blood elves will have one face. Just one face. Not even other makeup options! Can you believe it?

The ignore feature is a wonderful thing. Use it and let the fool keep bumping our thread. b^_^d

Quote Originally Posted by Seyna Starstrider View Post
    The ignore feature is a wonderful thing. Use it and let the fool keep bumping our thread. b^_^d
    Bumps are always good. I love how you posted some blue posts. It might be a good idea to collect them all and communicate an overview to blizzard, along with a screenshot of our female worgen threads, just to show them we will never leave this alone

Quote Originally Posted by Evyan View Post
    Bumps are always good. I love how you posted some blue posts. It might be a good idea to collect them all and communicate an overview to blizzard, along with a screenshot of our female worgen threads, just to show them we will never leave this alone
    Honestly no offense to the OP, but the first post could use a bit of a clean up with perhaps less overt opinion and more clean fact coming through. And of course a nice gathering of the handful of blue posts on the subject. There's been at least, three, as I remember when they were posted, but I'll admit I've been having a really hard time finding them online since the few blue post sites I've been to have been really hard to navigate and sort through. So getting something that official up there and visible for anyone new to see would definitely be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Lol, female blood elves will have one face. Just one face. Not even other makeup options! Can you believe it?
    A plague on all their houses if they do such a thing to draenei and/or trolls. A plague, I say. (Especially trolls, seeing as they need more faces.)

And don't get me started on tauren.

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 12:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seyna Starstrider View Post
    Also, this. Threadcrapping accomplishes two things, one of which is drawing attention to the thread. (In the interests of civility, I won't say what the other thing is.)
    Last edited by Dacia Ultan; 2012-05-14 at 07:21 AM.

This is a worthy cause. The Worgen Female's quality is terrible.
    Did the QA guys sleep?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegemeat View Post
    "we don't want to second guess our design decision" Bashiok basically said that the vocal minority simply made them question the model upon release. And after that he answered your thread by saying "we haven't even considered discussing it" Apparently that means "WE MUST WHINE LOUDER BECAUSE THEY ARENT DOING WHAT WE DEMAND!!!"

Fixing bugs is easier than taking time to add another head that was removed entirely from the game. Again your argument boils down to "We, the vocal minority do not like how this looks! We will raise a stink and whine and scream and throw a temper tantrum until we feel like blizzard is going to do what we say or else we'll find something to complain about the pandas QQQ whine whine whine!! MEMEMEME!"

This must be the same Seyna that demanded female pandas stop being cute because it upset your self worth as a woman.

EDIT! And also Bashiok himself calls you the vocal minority by calling us the silent majority. Who do you think they want to please more? 200 people complaining because they have nothing better to do or 10.x million people who like the model as it stands now? hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm. It's ok, i'll answer it for you, they care about the silent majority and not the whinny entitled brats, also known as the vocal minority
    Ill start to ignore your posts, because you only know to attack those who want more options (and different from the actual ones), i expected to see you posting constructive opinions and no attacks.

And again, claiming that the "silent majority" is at your side (or ours) is absurd, because, neither you, or us, dont know what they think/want, and if they dont post of forums about it doesnt mean "they are ok with that they want".

And now please, as the last oportunity for you to show us that you can post constructively, tell us why you dont want more options added to te model.

And also Bashiok himself calls you the vocal minority by calling us the silent majority. Who do you think they want to please more? 200 people complaining because they have nothing better to do or 10.x million people who like the model as it stands now? hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm. It's ok, i'll answer it for you, they care about the silent majority and not the whinny entitled brats, also known as the vocal minority
    Bashiok already told you who they agree with and it's the silent majority. It's cute that you play the "you're angry" card because I don't agree with you though, it gave me a good chuckle. Ignore also proves my point that you only want your opinion heard Seyna, much like in your panda thread where a MAJORITY disagrees with you and the other thread ;-) ;-)
    Hunter POV Streaming PVE/Arena/RBGS/LFR.
    www.twitch.tv/poorplay
    http://www.own3d.tv/Poorplay
    @obvioustrollz

Quote Originally Posted by Vegemeat View Post
    Bashiok already told you who they agree with and it's the silent majority. It's cute that you play the "you're angry" card because I don't agree with you though, it gave me a good chuckle. Ignore also proves my point that you only want your opinion heard Seyna, much like in your panda thread where a MAJORITY disagrees with you and the other thread ;-) ;-)
    yep... the majority he agreed with wasnt you. but to be fair, he said that was only his own opinion.
    if you actually read it instead of making stuff up you'd know that though. and that it wasnt bashiok.
    Last edited by starlord; 2012-05-14 at 07:15 PM.

So let's say they add the Alpha model as an option, do you guys think they should or would add the male version as well? There was quite the noted difference between the males, almost even more so than the females I'd think given how nasty and mean the males look now and how normal they looked in alpha.

I really don't see them adding a tail option as WoW's Worgen have never had tails as far as I've seen and that'd mean extra work, whereas simply adding a few models and some toggles would be the absolute least they could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    So let's say they add the Alpha model as an option, do you guys think they should or would add the male version as well? There was quite the noted difference between the males, almost even more so than the females I'd think given how nasty and mean the males look now and how normal they looked in alpha.

I really don't see them adding a tail option as WoW's Worgen have never had tails as far as I've seen and that'd mean extra work, whereas simply adding a few models and some toggles would be the absolute least they could do.
    idk about that. i think they should figure out a way to change the mane color, though. GW2 does it with charr. and maybe add back in the "calm" face that they had for a while in beta.

actually, with the new character creation UI theres a lot of potential for added customization.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One of the things I have always found interesting is that long before Cata's new races were officially announced, Bibi datamined and (correctly) declared what the 2 races would be on the MMO's front page. Does anyone else remember what the major factor in his divination? I'll tell you:

New Hallow's End masks featuring male & female Goblins and Worgens.

And yet, that female worgen had more of the alpha look with the glowy eyes that the males had.

So I guess if you want your actual in game femworg to use that far superior face, you need to get your paws on one of those masks.

Deleted
    What disturbs me more is that Alpha male Worgen had a white fur pattern, while Live model doesnt, and its a fur pattern that many poeple wanted ><
    And that wears me to remember that male Worgen lacks of fur patterns while female has many more... so i suppose that both models deserve some more customization options (and not only faces )

Stood in the Fire UnstoppableErasor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    are OP seriously replying to each post? sounds more like someone has a furry fetish.
    o and the red.. TLDR
    BELF males have been complaining about the skinny look and nothing happend. The are stripped from the way they where.
    so stop QQ'ing.

Nobody is looking at your ugly face anyhow.

Enjoy the evening, might be your morning.

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 09:36 PM ----------

Blizzard aren't some genies, so it doesnt matter how hard you DEMAND.
    Just cause your DEMANDING doesn't mean your gonna get some. - (And this friends have a double meaning )

Infracted
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-05-14 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoator View Post
    What disturbs me more is that Alpha male Worgen had a white fur pattern, while Live model doesnt, and its a fur pattern that many poeple wanted ><
    And that wears me to remember that male Worgen lacks of fur patterns while female has many more... so i suppose that both models deserve some more customization options (and not only faces )
    Well, I wonder how the Pandaren fur options line up. I know the male Tauren have at least one more pattern than the females (a fact I only found out about in looking for visual Fur->Druid Form guides online. Males actually have a half and half option thanks to their extra pattern that the females do not) so it's not totally unusual, but for races that draw a lot from their fur/body colors (including pretty much half the races actually) it'd really be nice if they at least gave both genders the same options. For fur I know there'd be a matter of probably re-mapping the textures to fit the different structures and all but for simple skin colors there's really no reason not to. That's assuming of course that there even is any sort of discrepancy between the non-furred (and this is including Trolls :P) races.

Kind of wish they were offering more options for Pandaren anyway, but it seems they chose to go the realistic route rather than the fanciful or mutant. The Tauren and Worgen colors are all pretty much natural, too, which is why it is rather odd they left out some popular or "classic" options.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    Well, I wonder how the Pandaren fur options line up. I know the male Tauren have at least one more pattern than the females (a fact I only found out about in looking for visual Fur->Druid Form guides online.
    Male tauren have one more pattern (roan as well as solid and spotted) and one more color (cool gray). This adds up to (IIRC) eight more options all told.

Male pandaren have a dark gray/black option that females don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    Male tauren have one more pattern (roan as well as solid and spotted) and one more color (cool gray). This adds up to (IIRC) eight more options all told.

Male pandaren have a dark gray/black option that females don't.
    See, now why exactly is that? I can see obvious male/female difference cropping up in stuff like piercings and tusks, but fur/skin color seems like such an arbitrary thing to change. And I'm not aware of any male- or female-only fur patterns in the real world? I mean I know with birds and such there's the flashy males and the subdued females but I'm not sure if that crosses over onto any mammals.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Alright, I'm fine with that. We're not asking for her to go away. We're just asking for the alpha head to be /added in/ as extra options. No changes otherwise.
    The current head would also be an option.
    So as racial equality goes I guess every race should get to choose from multiple options. Guess you'd still be waiting at that point till they all were ready.