View Poll Results: Eventually, what would you like to see?

Voters
1252. This poll is closed
  • The alpha male and female worgen customizations brought back as options.

632 50.48%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more male customizations.

147 11.74%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more female customization.

282 22.52%
  • More current female facial customization (not the same face (not pattern))

242 19.33%
  • More current male customization (fur colors, faces, hair, etc.)

175 13.98%
  • Idc, as long as the females don't derp around anymore.

498 39.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Deleted
    I can't belive this thread got 107 pages, plus all the threads on the official forums yet Blizzard not only didn't get female worgen anything, but also didn't give more faces to female pandaren... in this rhytm I wouldn't be surprised if, after the remodeling of races, all female races will have one face per race.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is how I fixed things on my worgen:

And in two days, I plan on fixing the hunter by race-and-gender changing her to a male pandaren.

(Ignore the mishmash transmog set on the hunter. I hardly play her and gave up on the set when I realized I couldn't, actually, transmog level 60 PVP gear.)

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    i look at your dr00d and it comes to my mind her saying "i dont see a fuck with this helm!" xDD

And yes, your hunter has a visually disgusting set ><"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoator View Post
    i look at your dr00d and it comes to my mind her saying "i dont see a fuck with this helm!" xDD

And yes, your hunter has a visually disgusting set ><"
    It's ok, soon I'll be able to be a lot more flexible with it when I no longer have to worry about designing something around a face-hiding helm :P

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having some issues finding a transmog for my baby warlock for the time being. I don't play my worgen druid anymore because.. well, everyone in my guild left the game, so I moved onto a different server. A RP server this time(though I'm not getting much rp, but that's a different topic), so I sort of want to get a decent x-mog for my warlock. Which is.. tricky, because she needs to be this power hungry, knowledge-thirsty plump sack of fur who excels in manipulating others to do her bidding. She has a knack for sweet talking and what not.
    But.. yeah the current worgen model is not helping me. She looks more like a retarded - and I hate using that word - chihuahua than a sly trickster.
    So yeah. Anyone has any tips or ideas?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    I'm having some issues finding a transmog for my baby warlock for the time being. I don't play my worgen druid anymore because.. well, everyone in my guild left the game, so I moved onto a different server. A RP server this time(though I'm not getting much rp, but that's a different topic), so I sort of want to get a decent x-mog for my warlock. Which is.. tricky, because she needs to be this power hungry, knowledge-thirsty plump sack of fur who excels in manipulating others to do her bidding. She has a knack for sweet talking and what not.
    But.. yeah the current worgen model is not helping me. She looks more like a retarded - and I hate using that word - chihuahua than a sly trickster.
    Sure! I love creating transmog sets! This'll be fun!

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Sure! I love creating transmog sets! This'll be fun!
    Yeeeee :3! Thanks snuzzle! I've been drawing blanks with her outfit, and now that MOP's out, she'll be my new main(I've always loved warlocks, but I got sidetracked by being a bear tank or a pet hunting hunter :I) so this is my chance to level her and play dress up :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Here are two. I hope you like them.

Clicky to embiggen.

If you don't like them, don't be afraid to say so, my feelings won't be hurt. I've had people look at some sets, like my panda shaman's set and say "Wow, Snuzz, really? Those pants with that chest? xD" It's tough finding a helm that hides her eyes/forehead AND isn't either heroic raid loot OR doesn't clip through her hair/chest like crazy. The former is a simple look in classic Warlock colors (and that helm can be gotten at level 39!), the latter is more demonic and flashy.

Even if you don't like them, I hope they at least give you some ideas. For transmog, I tend to start with one piece I really like, usually the helm or chest/robe, then work from there. For female worgen I always start with her helm, because it's really not easy to find a helm that looks good and hides that mess.

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Here are two. I hope you like them.

Clicky to embiggen.

If you don't like them, don't be afraid to say so, my feelings won't be hurt. I've had people look at some sets, like my panda shaman's set and say "Wow, Snuzz, really? Those pants with that chest? xD" It's tough finding a helm that hides her eyes/forehead AND isn't either heroic raid loot OR doesn't clip through her hair/chest like crazy. The former is a simple look in classic Warlock colors (and that helm can be gotten at level 39!), the latter is more demonic and flashy.

Even if you don't like them, I hope they at least give you some ideas. For transmog, I tend to start with one piece I really like, usually the helm or chest/robe, then work from there. For female worgen I always start with her helm, because it's really not easy to find a helm that looks good and hides that mess.
    Oooh, I like the flashy one! The first one is very cultist looking, but the second one does spark thing in my head. I think I have that staff too! Heee, thanks snuzzle!

I've been using wowfashionpolice on tumblr, but they couldn't really come up with something that hid the face and looked decent. So.. that was a bust :/

It's sad that we have to work extra hard to cover a hidious face instead.. you know, use whatever we want. :c

15+ Year Old Account
    Oooh, I like the flashy one! The first one is very cultist looking, but the second one does spark thing in my head. I think I have that staff too! Heee, thanks snuzzle!

I've been using wowfashionpolice on tumblr, but they couldn't really come up with something that hid the face and looked decent. So.. that was a bust :/

It's sad that we have to work extra hard to cover a hidious face instead.. you know, use whatever we want. :c
    I use MogIt in game. I love that addon to death. You can filter by color, by level, by class, by faction... save sets... it tells you how to get stuff, as well as if you've completed the quest if it's a quest drop and if you already own an item... really, it's a mogger's dream addon.

Sig by Isilrien

Let's give this a go...

Red set:
    Cowl of the Illidari High Lord
    Mantle of Three Terrors
    Felheart Robes
    Felheart Belt
    Felheart Gloves

Purple set:
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1046

"Feral" set:
    Helm of Lupine Cunning
    Dragonhawk Shoulderguards
    Pagan Vest
    Pagan Belt
    Pagan Britches
    Pagan Bands
    Pagan Mitts
    Spiritmend Boots (invisible booties!)

Don't feel bad if you don't like any of these, I just really enjoy doing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use MogIt in game. I love that addon to death. You can filter by color, by level, by class, by faction... save sets... it tells you how to get stuff, as well as if you've completed the quest if it's a quest drop and if you already own an item... really, it's a mogger's dream addon.
    I love mogit. <3

I'd try to come up with some warlock sets, but my little warlock hasn't seen any play-time at all since Mists launch. -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I'll give that a go once I get mists of pandaria and make my pandaren monk and shaman, then. :3 Thanks for the tip, I'll most definitely look into that!

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Let's give this a go...

Red set:
    Cowl of the Illidari High Lord
    Mantle of Three Terrors
    Felheart Robes
    Felheart Belt
    Felheart Gloves

Purple set:
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1046

"Feral" set:
    Helm of Lupine Cunning
    Dragonhawk Shoulderguards
    Pagan Vest
    Pagan Belt
    Pagan Britches
    Pagan Bands
    Pagan Mitts
    Spiritmend Boots (invisible booties!)

Don't feel bad if you don't like any of these, I just really enjoy doing them.
    Oh wow! Those are amazing as well. Funny how they look much, much better with glowing eyes. I wish we atleast had glowing eyes. :c

Is there a transmog thread here? Maybe we could make one if there isn't, so this thread won't get derailed from the main goal just because I want to cover my worgen's ugly mug x_x And the thread won't get locked because I derailed it.

Hmm, I'll give that a go once I get mists of pandaria and make my pandaren monk and shaman, then. :3 Thanks for the tip, I'll most definitely look into that!

Oh wow! Those are amazing as well. Funny how they look much, much better with glowing eyes. I wish we atleast had glowing eyes. :c

Is there a transmog thread here? Maybe we could make one if there isn't, so this thread won't get derailed from the main goal just because I want to cover my worgen's ugly mug x_x And the thread won't get locked because I derailed it.
    I'm not sure if there's a Transmog "Help" thread, but there is a "rate my transmog" that's quite huge, and I think they would also willingly offer suggestions if you gave them something to work with.

I was curious if there were any changes recorded with MoP's release? You know occasionally small changes just get slipped in with big patches. I didn't notice anything different on my Rogue, but one can always hope.

15+ Year Old Account
    Female worgen modeling competition.

More on topic and less jokey: I finally caved. My female worgen huntress is now a male pandaren hunter, and I am much much happier playing a non-buggy, thematically appropriate model.

Last edited by snuzzle; 2012-10-01 at 08:34 PM.

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I can't resist a transmog challenge!
    My contribution:

Item comparison in case you like it: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...21:58158:81079
    And if you don't like it that's fine too
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So many threads on this topic and still no changes. It took less QQ threads to nerf warriors so I think at this point its safe to say its not gunna happen >.>

Shamans and hunters might be interested in this:

Mask of Inner Fire. Gives you proper wolf ears and glowing eyes. A pity it doesn't cover the snarl as well, but I think it looks pretty good all the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kerath - I think it got my mind running for a few ideas. I like the staff and shoulders, I think I can try and farm for them!

Thanks for the ideas, guys. I think I'll make a folder of transmogs I like and see if I can mix and match up sets :3

That helm is quite pretty, 7seti. Hunter Worgen may appreciate that, specifically if they're going for a Beast Tamer look.

On topic, Rivyr - I know it took less QQ about nerfing warriors, but that was class mechanic and I think it's easier to nerf them than to fix a model, admittedly.
    But the thing is, the entire skeleton is really broken and makes little to no sense. The male model is much more polished, and the goblin counterpart is way, way more polished than them. So I know they're capable of making awesome models - hell, apparently Alpha model is less buggy than the live model! - and maybe if we could just bug them long enough they'll touch them up after they revamp the old models.

I just fear the older race's females will get the same treatment :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Shamans and hunters might be interested in this:

Mask of Inner Fire. Gives you proper wolf ears and glowing eyes. A pity it doesn't cover the snarl as well, but I think it looks pretty good all the same.
    I actually had that banked for my hunter (who is now a panda and it doesn't look nearly as good on him). For the very reason you mentioned

Sig by Isilrien